PDA

View Full Version : Very, VERY impressed!

sasson
01-22-2013, 11:54 AM
I just Got my Order From AG, :xyxthumbs:
Bought many things, Many good things...
When I saw the box, there was a Whole in the bottom of the box,
It was wet and smelled nice, I was a little scared to open the box...
When I Did open the box I saw everything in great condition and was relieved that I saw that only my 32oz Optimum Detail Spray was about 3/4 Full... Nothing else was harmed! :props:
Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

Ok, Now for the important Part, I bought my self the "Opti Eraser Aggressive Grade", I didn't really think it could do anything special like any Clay would, it only costs 15$, what could it do?
Well, I tried it with my cousin's 12 years old BMW, horrible condition, 4 years of neglect...
The Eraser Did it's job and even More! :dblthumb2:
First, the Eraser is BIG, really easy to apply on the car...
2nd, at the first second I tried it, the eraser fell on the ground! NO WORRIES! Cleaned and Just like new!

My only question is, the Eraser doesn't "swallow" the dirt, would the dirt stuck to the eraser scratch the car?

Thank you all for reading! Love it, And I am waiting for my answer, I don't want to harm and cars.

Meghan
01-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Did you contact us in regards to replacing your spilled items?

zmcgovern45
01-22-2013, 11:59 AM
I'm considering picking up a couple of the opti erasers. There are so many clay alternatives right now that it is hard to decide which one is best, but for the price the erasers seem like they are worth a try.

Ray@Autogeek
01-22-2013, 12:20 PM
My only question is, the Eraser doesn't "swallow" the dirt, would the dirt stuck to the eraser scratch the car?

Thank you all for reading! Love it, And I am waiting for my answer, I don't want to harm and cars.

Just like any of the other clay bar alternatives - keep the Eraser clean and you won't have any issues. I used the Eraser indoors so I had a bucket of clean water + grit guard to rinse the Eraser after each section.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-nTr8Oqca4lQ/UPJqLy6u-TI/AAAAAAAAHDs/Z5_M4E0UO90/s640/IMG_1211.JPG

ihaveacamaro
01-22-2013, 06:22 PM
Just like any of the other clay bar alternatives - keep the Eraser clean and you won't have any issues. I used the Eraser indoors so I had a bucket of clean water + grit guard to rinse the Eraser after each section.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-nTr8Oqca4lQ/UPJqLy6u-TI/AAAAAAAAHDs/Z5_M4E0UO90/s640/IMG_1211.JPG

In the directions, it says not to dunk the eraser in water though :help:

sasson
01-23-2013, 12:55 AM
Did you contact us in regards to replacing your spilled items?

Well, I didn't want to make any trouble, as I live outside the US... I took some damage...
I don't even know what to ask for.

Big Boi
01-23-2013, 01:27 AM
sub'd!

Chris Thomas
01-23-2013, 11:23 AM
I dunk it too...just don't leave it in there to soak for extended periods.

Meghan
01-23-2013, 11:59 AM
Well, I didn't want to make any trouble, as I live outside the US... I took some damage...
I don't even know what to ask for.

We can always add to your next order... just contact us.