PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars DA MF Correction Pads

ThundermanBilly
01-21-2013, 08:57 PM
Can you use both the Megs MF cutting and polishing DA correction pads with their Ultimate and Polishing compound? Probably a dumb question since they sell the DA MF pads with their DA correction compound and polish.

I have their Ultimate Compound and ULT Polish already and thought I could use this and then purchase the correction products, if it does not cause a problem.

Thanks for a reply.

Billy

TrKent
01-21-2013, 09:51 PM
I haven't personally tried the Ultimate products with MF pads but you can use whatever you want with them. Some people even use the MF finishing pads for heavy correction. Personally, I don't use MF pads for finishing though...

Transmitted from the Dream Detail studio.

CM8 6MT
01-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Can you use both the Megs MF cutting and polishing DA correction pads with their Ultimate and Polishing compound? Probably a dumb question since they sell the DA MF pads with their DA correction compound and polish.

I have their Ultimate Compound and ULT Polish already and thought I could use this and then purchase the correction products, if it does not cause a problem.

Thanks for a reply.

Billy

Your all set to go. Many people use M105 with the MF discs. UC happens to be its baby brother. Your fine.

Personally, I don't use MF pads for finishing though...

I agree. I prefer foam pads when applying LSP's.

Pureshine
01-21-2013, 10:01 PM
I use lots of products with MF pads all the time with great success. They are my go to pads I use them 90% of the time now rather than foam pads.

CM8 6MT
01-21-2013, 10:12 PM
I use lots of products with MF pads all the time with great success. They are my go to pads I use them 90% of the time now rather than foam pads.

Have you ever used MF pads with Menzerna polishes?

Pureshine
01-21-2013, 10:20 PM
All the time FG400 works great with MF pads I mostly use Menzerna.

CM8 6MT
01-21-2013, 10:38 PM
All the time FG400 works great with MF pads I mostly use Menzerna.

Very nice