PDA

View Full Version : My Web Site - Please Review

TundraPower
01-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Birmingham Auto Detailing (http://www.birminghamautodetailing.com)

It's about 80% complete. Please review and comment.

Thanks,

TP

SuperiorAutoLLC
01-20-2013, 10:16 PM
You're off to a pretty good start! If I could make a suggestion, I would remove the line stating that you are now offering services to the public; it might rub some people the wrong way in that you're too new (if in fact you are new to the industry) to be touching their cars.

Looks good!

Pureshine
01-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Little bit confusing can't find services and do you do interior work doesn't say. Can't find prices ether not sure if you put that in yet. The website looks good though. I wouldn't say your products are expensive might scare people away. I would say we only use the best products available from around the world or something like that.

95oRANGEcRUSH
01-20-2013, 10:32 PM
I like the template/visual aspect of the site. However, the information as presented is very cluttered. Too much up/down scrolling. Also, each service page (washing, correction, etc.) requires a "click here" which launches another window or tab just to see the levels and pricing. I think you need to avoid this and find a way to get all of the packages and pricing for each service on that particular service's home page. IE. say I click on correction, your 3 levels with descriptions and pricing of each should be prominently displayed along with the upgrades.

Take a look at Dave Saunder's page to see a simple, effective layout that presents the required information. Use your website to rope the customer in, but, leave out over the top detail so the customer doesn't get lost in the weeds. You should be explaining those details as benefits to the customer rather than cluttering your site.

Street Dreams Detail - New Jersey's Finest Car Care - Home (http://www.streetdreamsdetail.com/)

CM8 6MT
01-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Little bit confusing can't find services and do you do interior work doesn't say. Can't find prices ether not sure if you put that in yet. The website looks good though. I wouldn't say your products are expensive might scare people away. I would say we only use the best products available from around the world or something like that.

I agree

Andr3wilson
01-20-2013, 10:37 PM
You have some great feed back here!

Just make sure you have the rights to show product logos and use pictures you have on their. Try and avoid using pictures you haven't taken, it can be misleading. Make your services and pricing easier to see and clearer.

On the plus side your contact info is crucial, it is clear and visible!

diablojota
01-21-2013, 01:12 AM
All the above suggestions are good. I would also look to improve the quality of the images on your site. Many are fairly grainy and need to have higher quality images used (including vendor banners and logos, as long as you have permission).

TundraPower
01-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Thanks a million guys. The more eyes the better!