PDA

View Full Version : State of Florida boo boo

Surfer
05-02-2007, 11:56 PM
FL is always changing their guidelines and forms that I need for my business, and their idiots making us have clients sign other forms that are duplicates basically of what they just signed anyway lol. Well I'm reading one of the new forms they require for compliance.....I just happen to glance down at the bottom paragraph and here's a little excerpt I found

"If the provisions of s. 49400421, Florida Statutes, are not met, the brokerage business fee can only be earned upon the f*cking of the mortgage loan on Commercial and Residential properties."

LOL, I guess somebody had a bad day in the FL Financial Department and thought nobody would notice that word added in....I had to read it a couple times to see if it really said that. And obviously it's not bleeped out like above lol.

wytstang
05-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Look at the news and see who went postal :D

greg'sgoat
05-03-2007, 07:25 AM
File a law suit for emotional, psycholgical, and moral damage.

Surfer
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Funny part was they sounded like they didn't care, they only said "oh well, I hope no borrowers saw that" and that was it. My business partner and I actually couldn't stop laughing when we first read it, I had to read it over and over to see that it actually said that lol.

Lone_Star
05-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Thats crazy right there.

Surfer
05-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Thats crazy right there.You have a fax, I'll fax it to you, even funnier when you read the actual form lol.

Lone_Star
05-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Only at work. Can you scan it?

Surfer
05-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Only at work. Can you scan it?sure, have to finish some stuff, what email should I send it to?

FloridaNative
05-03-2007, 02:44 PM
yep, that sounds like Florida government alright! lol Too funny.

Surfer
05-03-2007, 02:59 PM
yep, that sounds like Florida government alright! lol Too funny.Oh my god I have zilch patience for the Financial Department in Tallahasse. They took 4 months to finish my own license. Should only take a couple weeks. I called up one time and they were like "oh..well it hasn't gone in for approval yet, we don't know your sex or age etc"...I was like "ummmm did you guys look at the $#%%^&& finger print card in the package?" ....she goes "let me see.......oh your right, its right here"

They sat on my license for months b/c nobody bothered to open the packet and look at the finger print card, jeezus, I wanted to punch somebody lol.

And then for the actual biz license theres no set date, takes 30-90 days and they won't tell you when its ready or not, you basically just sit there hoping it gets finished:mad:

FloridaNative
05-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Oh my god I have zilch patience for the Financial Department in Tallahasse. They took 4 months to finish my own license. Should only take a couple weeks. I called up one time and they were like "oh..well it hasn't gone in for approval yet, we don't know your sex or age etc"...I was like "ummmm did you guys look at the $#%%^&& finger print card in the package?" ....she goes "let me see.......oh your right, its right here"

They sat on my license for months b/c nobody bothered to open the packet and look at the finger print card, jeezus, I wanted to punch somebody lol.

And then for the actual biz license theres no set date, takes 30-90 days and they won't tell you when its ready or not, you basically just sit there hoping it gets finished:mad:

They're a bunch of hicks in a fancy building up there which really sucks.

Gary Sword
05-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Government agencies have to competition so they get away with very poor performance.