PDA

View Full Version : New from Nor Cal

MoparAddict
05-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey everyone,
Im been floating around here for awhile, finally thought i would join. Im completely obsessed with detailing. Im allllways buying new products to try. Right now i work for a dealership but im in the middle of starting my own business, hopefully ill be up and running by 08. Ill post some pics of my work soon.

Quik ?
I made my first purchase from AG a few weeks ago. I got the XMT #3 and 360. Liquid souveran and PB NL. For the XMT #3, can i use this with a rotary, if so what speed would you recommend??

richy
05-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Aren't you the guy that has posted on another site and you use presta? If so, I've seen your work and it rocks!! I think I remember a horribly dirty Pacifica or something that was on the lot and you made it like glass. Good to have you here..I find it's a little more laid back and less criticism (although +'ve is good, it's just the product bashing at other places gets old quickly, imo).
Cheers,
Richy

MoparAddict
05-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Aren't you the guy that has posted on another site and you use presta? If so, I've seen your work and it rocks!! I think I remember a horribly dirty Pacifica or something that was on the lot and you made it like glass. Good to have you here..I find it's a little more laid back and less criticism (although +'ve is good, it's just the product bashing at other places gets old quickly, imo).
Cheers,
Richy

Ya, thats me :) im also on DC. Thanks for the compliment. If i remember right you did a total turn around on a Black STS? looked awesome. Thanks for the welcome. I totally agree with you. The bashing gets very old, very fast.:cheers: