PDA

View Full Version : yo

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
01-18-2013, 12:42 PM
So many new products... brain overload. See some of the old crew are still around :buffing: . Neighbors kid does my truck during the week, but got the lady a new car and he can't do weekends. So have to order a few things, looks like I'll be getting back to detailing lol.

I just realized I have some Poorboys NB still that's like 6 years old? Seems fine, does wax go bad? Smells like it did new and looks/feels the same.

Setec Astronomy
01-18-2013, 08:18 PM
That wax is fine. That isn't even old at my house.

Surfer
01-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Figured, totally forgot about it, and cleaned out a cabinet and saw it in there. Still smells and looks new.

Rsurfer
01-18-2013, 08:32 PM
So many new products... brain overload. See some of the old crew are still around :buffing: . Neighbors kid does my truck during the week, but got the lady a new car and he can't do weekends. So have to order a few things, looks like I'll be getting back to detailing lol.

I just realized I have some Poorboys NB still that's like 6 years old? Seems fine, does wax go bad? Smells like it did new and looks/feels the same.
Welcome back..a lot of new products to spend your money on.:props:

ScottB
01-18-2013, 09:04 PM
welcome back Surfer .... check out coatings !

Surfer
01-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Sup surf and scott lol... coatings, you mean wax/sealent section? Yeh lots of new stuff. Making a lil list right now :xyxthumbs:

Setec Astronomy
01-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Sup surf and scott lol... coatings, you mean wax/sealent section? Yeh lots of new stuff. Making a lil list right now :xyxthumbs:

Try and hold out another couple of weeks...supposed to be some new glass and headlight coatings coming from Optimum this month.

Surfer
01-19-2013, 01:22 PM
Try and hold out another couple of weeks...supposed to be some new glass and headlight coatings coming from Optimum this month.lol, need stuff now, I always used DG aquawax on lights and glass, worked awesome. Headlight on my truck still look new.

alko
01-19-2013, 01:27 PM
I see alot of new people here on AG. I, for the most part, have gone back to lurking. I haven't done any real detailing lately but I'm gearing up to do so soon. Good to see the old crew is will here.

Surfer
01-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Grabbed some old goodies that were my go to back when.. DG Aquawax/wash/FC&S, got some Poli-Seal and few other things. Had a free sample thingy so added some WG sealant 3.0

Still have my PC and Edge pads, though can't find my Edge 4" pads, looks like Edge isn't really carried here anymore?

BobbyG
01-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Welcome back!

If it looks good then smell it, if it smells good then....ummmm...use it!! :laughing:

BobbyG
01-22-2013, 01:58 PM
I see alot of new people here on AG. I, for the most part, have gone back to lurking. I haven't done any real detailing lately but I'm gearing up to do so soon. Good to see the old crew is will here.

I hear ya Alex! It's too cold this time of years and we have to listen to those Southern boy's enjoying the cooler 70 degree weather....:laughing:

So here's what I got to say about that!!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/mooning/showing-ass.gif (http://www.sherv.net/showing.ass-emoticon-786.html)

Meghan
01-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Grabbed some old goodies that were my go to back when.. DG Aquawax/wash/FC&S, got some Poli-Seal and few other things. Had a free sample thingy so added some WG sealant 3.0

Still have my PC and Edge pads, though can't find my Edge 4" pads, looks like Edge isn't really carried here anymore?

3M bought out Edge while you were away sun bathing on the beach!

Surfer
01-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Yeh was trying to find a 6" finishing pad for the edge adapter, or a 4 inch pad but don't see anything except bp/hook loop ones

Pats300zx
01-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Welcome Back :)