PDA

View Full Version : New toys came

chosenone
01-18-2013, 12:08 PM
Just recieved in the mail the Metro Master Blaster, Griots 3rd Gen Polisher, and a whole slew of products, pads, microfibers. This website has become and addiction. Its like every time I get on here I think, I should probably order some new microfibers. If the site offered free shipping on even small priced orders I would order a little product here and there all the time. Excited to get in the garage this weekend and start playing with all the new products. I opened everything and put it all away neatly in my garage. Its all so new and shiny and plush, kind of sad to have to dirty it all up. I am the guy that wipes the inside of my 2 bucket system out with a towel when I am done washing. I am sure there are many other people as anal as me on here.

TheCougarGuy
01-18-2013, 12:09 PM
No kidding. I've spend thousands since discovering Autogeek.

Fishincricket
01-18-2013, 12:56 PM
I can stop anytime I want.

I just don't want to.

cartman57
01-18-2013, 01:42 PM
I am the guy that wipes the inside of my 2 bucket system out with a towel when I am done washing.
I am sure there are many other people as anal as me on here.

You're not alone on the process of cleaning buckets, that's what cotton towels are for!

I prefer OCD! :D

Jrocket
01-18-2013, 02:32 PM
You're not alone on the process of cleaning buckets, that's what cotton towels are for!

I prefer OCD! :D

I remained silent about this at first

because I didn't want to come off crazy as a new member...

But I do the same :cheers:

I also wash my car 2 sometimes 3 times a week :autowash:

Hello my name is John................ and I'm an addict