PDA

View Full Version : I met Mike Phillips today!!

SuperiorAutoLLC
01-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Today I met Mike at the 2013 Mobile Tech Expo in Orlando. Man, what a great guy! I attended all of his seminars and let me just say it was amazing to learn from such a skilled and knowledgable individual.

For those who couldn't attend, I want you to know that listening to some speakers-such as Mike-was probably one of the best things I ever could have done for my business.

Our industry is about SO much more than polishing paint and making things shiny; it's about educating your customer and going above and beyond to completely exceed his or her expectations in both performance and in customer service.

I can't wait to apply everything I learned today to everything I do for my customers.

To Mike: Thank you for sharing your expertise today; it was so awesome to learn how to use a Flex from you firsthand and to see the differences between this incredible machine versus a Porter Cable (Style) buffer! I will see you tomorrow at the Show.

Oh, on another note...I'm DEFINITELY purchasing the Flex 3401! :buffing:

jpegs13
01-18-2013, 12:06 AM
To quote Mike who quoted someone else.... "Each one teach one". Sounds like you've be taught. Congrats on meeting somebody I consider to be a great guy.

Mike Phillips
10-17-2017, 01:33 PM
Today I met Mike at the 2013 Mobile Tech Expo in Orlando. Man, what a great guy! I attended all of his seminars and let me just say it was amazing to learn from such a skilled and knowledgable individual.

For those who couldn't attend, I want you to know that listening to some speakers-such as Mike-was probably one of the best things I ever could have done for my business.

Our industry is about SO much more than polishing paint and making things shiny; it's about educating your customer and going above and beyond to completely exceed his or her expectations in both performance and in customer service.

I can't wait to apply everything I learned today to everything I do for my customers.

To Mike: Thank you for sharing your expertise today; it was so awesome to learn how to use a Flex from you firsthand and to see the differences between this incredible machine versus a Porter Cable (Style) buffer! I will see you tomorrow at the Show.

Oh, on another note...I'm DEFINITELY purchasing the Flex 3401! :buffing:

Wow!

I just now found this thread!

Sorry for the late reply... it was a pleasure to meet you and talk with you and the good news is I have

7 Classes

Scheduled for the 2018 Mobile Tech Expo!

So hope to see you and more of my friends at the 2018 MTE!

:)