PDA

View Full Version : How does this look? AG order...

KJW Detailing
05-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey everyone!

well i guess its that time for me to make my first purchase from AG. Most of the things i oder will either be for my personal car or customer cars...please let me know what you think and i'm very open for any and all suggestions...

This is what i have so far but i need a few suggestions...

PC 7424 w/ Edge 200 Complete Kit HD
Pinnacle XMT 1, 2, 3, 4, and 360
Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax (this is for my own car)
Pinnacle Signature Series II Paste Wax

The PC, pads, and the compounds are the must haves...for the time being i have just about everything else to do a detail...but i still need some suggestions from the fellow AG's on the things i need below!

Things i need to get now and eventually:
Glaze or something to apply to my car b4 the LSP of Pinnacle Souveran
Soap to clean cars
Engine Degreaser
Wheel Cleaner (although i have thought of just using the left over soap)
Tire Shine
Microfibers (for waxing, dusting, drying, i need atleast one for just about everything)
Wool pad for the terrible cars i may very well come across
Quick Detailer
Spray Wax
Product to clean cloth interiors
Bug and Tar Removing Solution
Plastic Cleaner (ie headlights and other plastics)

Side note - can some rec. me a product that will take out the white scuffs i have ion my black plastic door trim to my car?

If anyone can reccomend any other products that i may need for my own personal car or that of a customers car please feel free to let me know.

Just wondering but for the glaze product i am asking about, to use prior to the LSP of Pinnacle Souveran for my car...it might help that i let you know that my cars color is Fiji Blue Pearl...i want a really deep look, with a crazy pop from the flakes!

Thanks!

Whitethunder46
05-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey everyone!

well i guess its that time for me to make my first purchase from AG. Most of the things i oder will either be for my personal car or customer cars...please let me know what you think and i'm very open for any and all suggestions...

Pinnacle Signature Series II Paste Wax or DP's Max Wax or PB's NB

The PC, pads, and the compounds are the must haves...for the time being i have just about everything else to do a detail...but i still need some suggestions from the fellow AG's on the things i need below!

Glaze or something to apply to my car b4 the LSP of Pinnacle Souveran find some CK's RMG or VM and make Pink Moose
Soap to clean cars DG901
Engine Degreaser DP Engine Degreaser
Wheel Cleaner (although i have thought of just using the left over soap) DP Gel Wheel cleaner
Tire Shine Your choice
Microfibers (for waxing, dusting, drying, i need atleast one for just about everything) Cobra kit's
Wool pad for the terrible cars i may very well come across Yellow LC or Edge pad shall be more than enough
Quick Detailer PB's S&W
Spray Wax DG AW, Souveran Spray Wax
Product to clean cloth interiors Megs APC/APC+ 10:1
Bug and Tar Removing Solution Stoner's Tarminator, Megs Body Solvent, PB's Bug Squash
Plastic Cleaner (ie headlights and other plastics) Diamondite or WG kit

Side note - can some rec. me a product that will take out the white scuffs i have ion my black plastic door trim to my car? Try to just clean it with APC+ 10:1 and then clean/protect with 303

If anyone can reccomend any other products that i may need for my own personal car or that of a customers car please feel free to let me know.

Just wondering but for the glaze product i am asking about, to use prior to the LSP of Pinnacle Souveran for my car...it might help that i let you know that my cars color is Fiji Blue Pearl...i want a really deep look, with a crazy pop from the flakes! Again, CK's RMG and VM make Pink Moose!

Thanks!

KJW Detailing
05-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey everyone!

Pinnacle Signature Series II Paste Wax or DP's Max Wax or PB's NB

Glaze or something to apply to my car b4 the LSP of Pinnacle Souveran find some CK's RMG or VM and make Pink Moose
Soap to clean cars DG901
Engine Degreaser DP Engine Degreaser
Wheel Cleaner (although i have thought of just using the left over soap) DP Gel Wheel cleaner
Tire Shine Your choice
Microfibers (for waxing, dusting, drying, i need atleast one for just about everything) Cobra kit's
Wool pad for the terrible cars i may very well come across Yellow LC or Edge pad shall be more than enough
Quick Detailer PB's S&W
Spray Wax DG AW, Souveran Spray Wax
Product to clean cloth interiors Megs APC/APC+ 10:1
Bug and Tar Removing Solution Stoner's Tarminator, Megs Body Solvent, PB's Bug Squash
Plastic Cleaner (ie headlights and other plastics) Diamondite or WG kit

Side note - can some rec. me a product that will take out the white scuffs i have ion my black plastic door trim to my car? Try to just clean it with APC+ 10:1 and then clean/protect with 303

Just wondering but for the glaze product i am asking about, to use prior to the LSP of Pinnacle Souveran for my car...it might help that i let you know that my cars color is Fiji Blue Pearl...i want a really deep look, with a crazy pop from the flakes! Again, CK's RMG and VM make Pink Moose!

Thanks!

hey hart!

man thanks alot for the feedback! i like how you put your suggestions in red next to what i am looking for, definetly makes it 100x easier!

thanks!

o by the way, the product us suggested to use on my door and then to use 303 to protect, that wont leave a shine to the plastic will it? just wondering b/c i dont want that...

thanks!

Whitethunder46
05-02-2007, 06:57 PM
hey hart!

man thanks alot for the feedback! i like how you put your suggestions in red next to what i am looking for, definetly makes it 100x easier!

thanks!

o by the way, the product us suggested to use on my door and then to use 303 to protect, that wont leave a shine to the plastic will it? just wondering b/c i dont want that...

thanks!

The APC is just diluted 10:1. It works great as a basic cleaner, especially for interior. It's the onlt thing I could think of that would work well on exterior plastic, especially textured. 303 leaves a semi-matte look. It's one of the best exterior protectants money can buy imo.

The very bottom black chin guard is protected with 303.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/carolinaheels42/SL554534.jpg

Racin10s
05-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Just wondering but for the glaze product i am asking about, to use prior to the LSP of Pinnacle Souveran for my car...it might help that i let you know that my cars color is Fiji Blue Pearl...i want a really deep look, with a crazy pop from the flakes!

Sounds like you have a Honda Civic?? Can't wait to see the pics.

KJW Detailing
05-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Sounds like you have a Honda Civic?? Can't wait to see the pics.

haha yea i have an 07' Civic Si - Fiji Blue Pearl and i love this car...

i saw pics of your RR Civic Si...very nice!