PDA

View Full Version : P21s Wheel Gel Cleaner. How Is This Stuff

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
05-02-2007, 05:26 PM
HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STUFF? CAN YOU USE IT ON WHITE WALLS TO?

CalgaryDetail
05-02-2007, 05:28 PM
this stuff is awsome. its kinda expensive but is AWSOME. i had baked on german brake dust that came right off with this stuff. Definlty worth the price

trhland
05-02-2007, 05:32 PM
[quote=CalgaryDetail]this stuff is awsome. its kinda expensive but is AWSOME. i had baked on german brake dust that came right off with this stuff. Definlty worth the price[/quote do you mix it with water or use it straight? also whats the biggest container you can buy . i wash my 2 trucks every week so i go through a lot of wheel cleaner .

ltoman
05-02-2007, 05:32 PM
It is nice, but is is costly. Since I don't have special wheels, I would not buy it again due to price; it is a quality product though.
Kllr can tell you more about it.

CalgaryDetail
05-02-2007, 05:33 PM
i use it straight, and i belive it comes in 5 litre jugs, so just over a gallon

trhland
05-02-2007, 05:34 PM
what would you guys recommend instead of this?

bambo2888
05-02-2007, 05:49 PM
i have the pinnacle gel wheel cleaner and also, consider the PB S&R, its pretty cheap in comparison to the P21s and is spray on rinse off.

trhland
05-02-2007, 05:51 PM
i have the pinnacle gel wheel cleaner and also, consider the PB S&R, its pretty cheap in comparison to the P21s and is spray on rinse off.cool thanks!

AL417
05-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Might want to take a look at the DP wheel gel. I really like this stuff great product for the price. It's on sale right now too!

supercharged
05-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Might want to take a look at the DP wheel gel. I really like this stuff great product for the price. It's on sale right now too!
:iagree: :iagree: DP gel wheel cleaner will be a better bang for the buck. To make it even better, just seal your wheels with DP Wheel Glaze, and just wash them with soap and water from there on. Once a month give them a good cleaning with DP gel wheel cleaner, and then reapply DP wheel glaze. Good luck.

Nica
05-02-2007, 06:34 PM
I ordered the P21s Wheel Gel Cleaner 5L. I'm really looking forward on receiving it. I few memebers have used it here and it came extremely highly recommended. Looking forward on using it.

ScottB
05-02-2007, 06:53 PM
you want safety ... you want a wheel cleaner you can use week after week without challenging the coating. P21S is the clear choice. Its not expensive in larger sizes and a little goes a long way. 3-4 sprays per wheel max.

White walls ???? Westleys Bleache White was great in the 80's.

trlblazer3
05-02-2007, 09:58 PM
:iagree: :iagree: DP gel wheel cleaner will be a better bang for the buck. To make it even better, just seal your wheels with DP Wheel Glaze, and just wash them with soap and water from there on. Once a month give them a good cleaning with DP gel wheel cleaner, and then reapply DP wheel glaze. Good luck.

What supercharged said!

budman3
05-02-2007, 10:32 PM
i wash my 2 trucks every week so i go through a lot of wheel cleaner .

Tom- Have you thought about getting some type of wheel sealant? Using this would prevent using a wheel cleaner... All that would be needed to clean the wheels is soap and water... just another option :o

trhland
05-03-2007, 04:32 AM
Tom- Have you thought about getting some type of wheel sealant? Using this would prevent using a wheel cleaner... All that would be needed to clean the wheels is soap and water... just another option :oi never thought of that maybe i should what can you recommend?thanx!!