PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys Car Wash

GotRPMs
05-02-2007, 05:25 PM
I just received poorboys wash and did the first wash and it made the water on the car dry much faster resulting in many increased water spots. I followed my normal wash procedure that i used with gold class. It was slightly humid this morning but that is the only real variable i can think of, any suggestions? I loved the lubricity and feel of the car wash on the paint and after some work the car looks great.

btw this is my first post, glad to be joining this community.:)

ltoman
05-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Was it in the heat or a dry area? That could be it. It is good shampoo.
welcome, by the way! Nice to have you.
This is indeed an interesting place.....
Lauren

supercharged
05-02-2007, 06:28 PM
I just received poorboys wash and did the first wash and it made the water on the car dry much faster resulting in many increased water spots. I followed my normal wash procedure that i used with gold class. It was slightly humid this morning but that is the only real variable i can think of, any suggestions? I loved the lubricity and feel of the car wash on the paint and after some work the car looks great.

btw this is my first post, glad to be joining this community.:)
Did you wash in a full sun? I'd keep it in a shade as possible, if you have to wash in a full sun, wash one section at a time, and then rinse it.

klumzypinoy
05-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Welcome! I too love the Poorboy's wash.

ScottB
05-02-2007, 06:46 PM
still my favorite wash .. no streaking or water spots and I am in Florida.

GotRPMs
05-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Well i think it may jsut have been the humidity, but regardless i love the soap, the car hasnt been detailed in a while and looks amazing after just a wash.