PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber Crazy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

runrun411
01-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Help!!!
I am microfiber towel crazy. Everytime I think I've bought the last one, I find one that's even softer. Can someone once and for all tell me which microfiber towels are the best (or softest). Maybe then I'll buy 24 or 36 of them and be content.

cartman57
01-14-2013, 12:07 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/58920-post-your-microfibers.html
It's an obsession, never content.
Always......need.....more.....microfiber....towels .
I'll try to search for some more 'best' softest MF threads.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-14-2013, 01:43 PM
I use these and love them. They are very soft and are excellent for QD and waterless washes.

Cobra Super-Plush Deluxe Microfiber Towel is 100% microfiber all the way to the edge! Our softest microfiber detailing & buffing towel. (http://www.autogeek.net/cobra-microfiber-towel.html)

These are excellent for removing compound and polish.

The Cobra Miracle Towel is a 75/25 blend of imported microfiber. Its one of our softest detailing towels! (http://www.autogeek.net/miracletowel.html)

ihaveacamaro
01-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Believe it or not, but my Adam's Double Microfiber Towel is MUCH softer than my Deluxe 600 Cobra Microfiber Towel... which was the softest towel I knew of before the Adam's.

Quite expensive though.

swanicyouth
01-14-2013, 02:29 PM
I don't know what's the "softest", but here are some good ones off the top of my head:

Medium Nap

1. CarPro BOA
2. Microfiber Tech Korean Towel

Thick Nap:

1. AG Chinchilla
2. Eurow Shag 600 gsm
3. Microfiber Tech 600 gsm

There are so many more. I think it gets to a point where a good quality towel is good enough. However, I love towels too and have a bunch of them. But a lot of times I use whatever I grab. I use the thick ones for rinseless and waterless washes.

TimmyG
01-14-2013, 03:17 PM
I like the MF Tech 530 and 360 GSM towels. Buy them in bullk!

Also a big fan of the Cobra Supreme 530s. Also, if you need quality interior towels, Mothers makes a very nice one that can be had around $1/each if you buy 20+

runrun411
01-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Help!!!
I am microfiber towel crazy. Everytime I think I've bought the last one, I find one that's even softer. Can someone once and for all tell me which microfiber towels are the best (or softest). Maybe then I'll buy 24 or 36 of them and be content.
I just got 6 chinchillas. As soon as I touched them I wanted 6 more.

ScottB
01-14-2013, 07:00 PM
dont forget some blue ones with the grey ribbing, absolutely 1st rate towels.

hoyt66
01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
I just got 6 chinchillas. As soon as I touched them I wanted 6 more.
I had my friend buy these on bogo along with some other things as I was getting ready to do some work on his car. They are sooooo nice. I'm on a spending freeze right now or I would of got them.....wish I would of. They're awesome!!!!

dad07
01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Here at AG...these are the best towel and the best bang for the buck.

Super Soft Deluxe Blue Microfiber Towels, microfiber detailing towels, buffing towels, micro fiber towel, detail cloth (http://www.autogeek.net/super-soft-microfiber-towels.html)

I use these towels for everything paint related.........as a side note I own about 10 dozen and I want more!

Caleb@ImpeccableImage
01-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Some people might think I'm crazy but I think that Mothers makes some awesome microfiber. I feel they are just as good If not better than my chemical guys brand ones. I think sometimes people underestimate Mothers products. They are relatively inexpensive as well.

Johny B
01-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Believe it or not, but my Adam's Double Microfiber Towel is MUCH softer than my Deluxe 600 Cobra Microfiber Towel... which was the softest towel I knew of before the Adam's.

Quite expensive though.

:iagree:

CM8 6MT
01-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Some people might think I'm crazy but I think that Mothers makes some awesome microfiber. I feel they are just as good If not better than my chemical guys brand ones. I think sometimes people underestimate Mothers products. They are relatively inexpensive as well.

100% agree. However I have not used Mother's MF towels, BUT I just recently bought their Drying towel with the foam core. Let me tell you, makes the Cobra Guzzler look like childs play.

Bill1234
01-14-2013, 09:25 PM
I buy the 36 pack of microfibers from costco. All you need

CM8 6MT
01-14-2013, 09:33 PM
I buy the 36 pack of microfibers from costco. All you need

Im thinking of buying those. I use cheap MF's on my Honda's baby soft paint. No issues. You used the Costco ones on your paint?