PDA

View Full Version : Edge 2000 Pad

cajunwoodrick
05-02-2007, 12:30 PM
I just wanted to say I had a problem with the edge 2000 Pad ,mehgan directed me to Edge and he really help me ,said to send them back he would take a look at them and make them good I thought i followed the direction on cleaning the pads but I must have skipped a step but he handle it well and i will be and edge custermer for a long time thanks Edge and Mehgan for all your help.

greg'sgoat
05-02-2007, 12:34 PM
I have to agree. Mehgan and Arron at Edge are amongst the top level of costumer service I have ever gotten. Which is why I will push all their products on other forums and to other people I know.

scottgt
05-02-2007, 12:36 PM
I just wanted to say I had a problem with the edge 2000 Pad ,mehgan directed me to Edge and he really help me ,said to send them back he would take a look at them and make them good I thought i followed the direction on cleaning the pads but I must have skipped a step but he handle it well and i will be and edge custermer for a long time thanks Edge and Mehgan for all your help.

what was wrong with them?

greg'sgoat
05-02-2007, 12:42 PM
what was wrong with them?

If I remember the thread right, they seperated in the middle, where the pieces glue to the plastic. But I could be thinking of another post.

cajunwoodrick
05-02-2007, 12:50 PM
I had used them and then wash them with the cleaning solution i got with the kit let them dry for three days and put them back in the wrapper they came in just two of them I thought they were dry took them out a couple of weeks later the white one was falling apart.I guess they were not dry enough yet according to a couple of responces i got from other forum members But Arron and Mehgan was very helpfu,l I am a costumer for now on I even got one of my friend to join and another is joining soon since they see how easy it easy to use the edge pads and autogeek products.