PDA

View Full Version : Credit paid where credit is due

dwblindref
01-13-2013, 01:46 AM
I have to give credit to Meguairs for they stood up for their product. In this case it was the d/a buffer. I purchased 1 from AG a few years ago and it ran fine until the day it died. I contacted AG and they advised I contact Meguairs directly and see what they would do. I was not the most pleasant person on the phone but they listened before they said to send it in for evaluation. All I wanted to know was if they could refurbish the thing and send it back - for free. In the mean time I purchased a Griot's d/a buffer and used that one on my cars. To my surprise, Meguairs sent a "new" buffer at no charge to me. Now I have to give credit where credit is due. Thank you Meguairs for keeping a long time customer happy. I buy the majority of my products from AG and they have always been fair and the quality high. The only coomplaint is the shipping cost to me here in the Ft. Lauderdale area.
Kind Regards, Dave Weber

Rsurfer
01-13-2013, 02:45 AM
I have to give credit to Meguairs for they stood up for their product. In this case it was the d/a buffer. I purchased 1 from AG a few years ago and it ran fine until the day it died. I contacted AG and they advised I contact Meguairs directly and see what they would do. I was not the most pleasant person on the phone but they listened before they said to send it in for evaluation. All I wanted to know was if they could refurbish the thing and send it back - for free. In the mean time I purchased a Griot's d/a buffer and used that one on my cars. To my surprise, Meguairs sent a "new" buffer at no charge to me. Now I have to give credit where credit is due. Thank you Meguairs for keeping a long time customer happy. I buy the majority of my products from AG and they have always been fair and the quality high. The only coomplaint is the shipping cost to me here in the Ft. Lauderdale area.
Kind Regards, Dave Weber
What's the problem with the shipping cost?

thebamboo23
01-13-2013, 02:59 AM
idk where Megs ships its products from, but im assuming its a far distance, thus taking long and being expensive :confused: