PDA

View Full Version : yellow clay for the great white north..

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

CalgaryDetail
05-02-2007, 10:44 AM
I know where to get yellow clay :righton:

Ok so heres the thing, it cannot be shipped outside of canada, sorry I have checked so please dont contact this person. He will not do it sorry. Its not fair to him to be hounded.

However there are lots of members from canada. Im sure you can work somthing out (sorry i am all booked up).
i know so you are reading this and thinking im an idiot, this dosent help

but I have solved step 1, finding it. Now you get to worry about getting it.

Chris at eshine.ca has yellow clay.

Like i said no shippy to usa, so please dont ask. however you may be able to find a canadian member to help..
hope this helps

joe.p
05-02-2007, 11:05 AM
I know where to get yellow clay :righton:

Ok so heres the thing, it cannot be shipped outside of canada, sorry I have checked so please dont contact this person. He will not do it sorry. Its not fair to him to be hounded.

Yep you right!!Any vendors outside the US have an agreement with the suppliers of the yellow clay that they would not ship any to the US :(

Nica
05-02-2007, 11:35 AM
CalgaryDetail you varified it's yellow Clay?

Good becuase I'm ordering a box full of it...sweet...placing order today...nice!!!

Nica
05-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Yep you right!!Any vendors outside the US have an agreement with the suppliers of the yellow clay that they would not ship any to the US :(

Hey joe.p when I recieve my box of clay I'll post pictures of it and we can arange for something ;)

I'm not gridy I'll share ;)

joe.p
05-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Hey joe.p when I recieve my box of clay I'll post pictures of it and we can arange for something ;)

I'm not gridy I'll share ;)
Nica, i know your not greedy,anybody who has access to it would surely get more then a few bars

:cheers:

Lone_Star
05-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks for teasing us southern folk.

AUdakota
05-02-2007, 12:21 PM
someone fill me in here whats so good about yellow clay?

Nica
05-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Okay here is the scoop, so far I have bought and paid for 10 of them but here is the interesting read this:

Riccardo Clay is a premium Mild Claybar that will effectively remove contaminants without harming your paints surface. Riccardo Clay is three precut flat pieces (Eliminates need to cut and flatten sections off a large bar) over 2oz each. Comes with a Plastic flip top case for storage. Works great with any clay lube!

So the 10 that I have are really 10 X 3 = 30 - 2oz yellow clay bars..sweet...So let the negotiations begin hahahaha. I'll post pictures when I have them in my hands and I'm still trying to get more...I'll let you guys know how many I have at the end of the day.

orngez
05-02-2007, 01:06 PM
as soon as the stuff comes in nica let us know if it really is the good stretchy yellow stuff...

wytstang
05-02-2007, 03:15 PM
someone fill me in here whats so good about yellow clay?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/wytstang/SmartClay002Medium.jpg

CalgaryDetail
05-02-2007, 03:38 PM
well i think i may have a few bars on the way..... but shhh dont tell anyone lol...

Black Diamond
05-02-2007, 03:55 PM
OK guys. Let us know what happens!

Nica
05-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Okay here is the scoop, I have a total of 25 coming my way.

So that is 25 x 3 = 75 2oz clay bars....nice.

orngez, Black Diamond - I will post pictures and test it to make sure it is, I spoke with the owner and he asured me it was the "yellow" clay bar.

I'll post pictures when I recieve it and if it is the true "yellow" clay bar it should look exactly like wytstang's picture.

budman3
05-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Does anybody know how much he has in stock and how long he'll have it? I'm curious if someone in Canada is producing the clay or he found some left overs from Koulca? It'd be great if a company in Canada is actually producing it.... road trip!

Nica
05-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Does anybody know how much he has in stock and how long he'll have it? I'm curious if someone in Canada is producing the clay or he found some left overs from Koulca? It'd be great if a company in Canada is actually producing it.... road trip!

I spoke with the owner and he is and will continue to recive the clay bars directly from the company that manufactures it. So he will never run out of stock, well at least I was told that. At the moment he has quantities in the hundreds. Not Thousands, no exact number was discussed.