PDA

View Full Version : yellow clay for the great white north..

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Black Diamond
05-02-2007, 04:48 PM
orngez, Black Diamond - I will post pictures and test it to make sure it is, I spoke with the owner and he asured me it was the "yellow" clay bar.

I'll post pictures when I recieve it and if it is the true "yellow" clay bar it should look exactly like wytstang's picture.

Cool Nica! Can't wait for the pics!

budman3
05-02-2007, 04:48 PM
That's what I like to hear! I have 7, 8oz bars left so I'm not too concerned with picking up the clay now... but it's good to know he'll have them in the future as well. Thanks for the quick reply.

CalgaryDetail
05-02-2007, 05:26 PM
25 bars? Nica are you mad?I thought I had alot at 9 bars (enough to get freeshipping)

and i also have a box of 8 or so comming for someone.. but we will talk about it when its all said and done

but 25 wow

Chris is great, he works hard to get what people want. He found a way to get 16 and wont run out, now its the same with the yellow clay. Top marks for chris

sneek
05-03-2007, 05:11 PM
LOL 25 bars? thats nuts! 2oz is probably more than enough to do one car, you could probably do several cars with one bar.

Nica
05-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Yea I think I may have over done it with 25 but I'm sticking with it.

CalgaryDetail - I agree Chris is a cool guy, easy to deal with.

sneek - "you could probably do several cars with one bar" you got it, I'll be doing lots of cars and I'll be using nothing but the best on them. I got a few guys from work that want me to detail there vehicles on a regular basis. Oh and some friends of mine that wanted some clay bars.

Out of the 25 I get to keep about 10 and the rest are already spoken for. But who knows I might get stuck with all 25, fine with me.

joe.p
05-03-2007, 09:00 PM
That's what I like to hear! I have 7, 8oz bars left so I'm not too concerned with picking up the clay now... but it's good to know he'll have them in the future as well. Thanks for the quick reply.
you oughta be ashamed of yourself..didn't your mom ever tell you if you don't have enough for everyone then you can't have any either lol...

Black Diamond
05-03-2007, 10:00 PM
That's it! I'm moving to Canada for about 15 minutes so I can buy up all the yellow clay. Then back I come. Wonder how many clay bars I can get in my Ranger?

CalgaryDetail
05-03-2007, 11:08 PM
That's it! I'm moving to Canada for about 15 minutes so I can buy up all the yellow clay. Then back I come. Wonder how many clay bars I can get in my Ranger?

you will be so happy for those 15 minutes that you will move here :)

eShine Canada
05-04-2007, 03:09 AM
Ahhhhhh! This is where the action started eh? LOL. To be quite honest I did not know there was such hype over this clay. I tested it, liked it so we bought a bunch. Once we put it on our webpage we started getting questions like "Is this the Yellow Clay" I'm thinking "Uhhh, ya, it's yellow". We purchase from the same manufacturer who made the Opti-Clay, Erazer Clay etc. It is still made in the USA but can not be sold in the USA (How Weird). Anyway, after a few days of having it on our site we start getting orders for dozens at a time! LOL I was like "### is someone going to do with 24 Clay Bars!!??" Anyway, like stated we can not sell to the USA, Our website has this disclaimer,

"USA Customers: Due to Patent laws in the USA this product can not be shipped to the USA. If you purchase this product the order will be cancelled and refunded automatically. If you have a Canadian address and the intent is not to redistribute back into the USA the product CAN be shipped and used at your Canadian address."

Also, for those asking why it's called Riccardo Clay....

Riccardo was my late grandfather’s name; I think it is a cool name. As a matter of fact I wanted to name our second Son Riccardo. My wife looked at me and said "Are you nuts". So in retaliation I named our Claybar Riccardo.....

Chris Pace
eShine Canada

Nica
05-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Hey Chris, yup CalgaryDetail, sneek and my self are to blame becase as soon as CalgaryDetail mentioned that you had it that's when I started phoning you hahaha.

What's wrong with Riccardo, it's a nice name...it's a Latino name though, nothing wrong with that.

Nice to see you here and looking forward on recieving my clay bars.

Oh by the way It's me Carlos

CalgaryDetail
05-04-2007, 10:32 AM
chris yous should know as soon as i see somthing new and excting i go over board. And i cannot do it alone i need help ;)

joe.p
05-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Hey Chris, yup CalgaryDetail, sneek and my self are to blame becase as soon as CalgaryDetail mentioned that you had it that's when I started phoning you hahaha.

What's wrong with Riccardo, it's a nice name...it's a Latino name though, nothing wrong with that.

Nice to see you here and looking forward on recieving my clay bars.

Oh by the way It's me Carlos
Looks like Carlos and Riccardo are going to meet soon lol

Bags
05-04-2007, 09:12 PM
I can't help it..."say hello to my little yellow friend". Ok so I have had a couple of cold ones.

CalgaryDetail
05-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I can't help it..."say hello to my little yellow friend". Ok so I have had a couple of cold ones.

those are always good nights :cheers:

Reddwarf
05-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Let me get this straight. You say vendors can't ship to USA due to agreements. So it isn't illegal then, right? So if I have a freind in Canada he could buy it and ship it to me personnaly and all would be legal, no?

If so, where can he buy it? How much will it cost?

I just gave a Canadian friend a steller reference and he got the job, so I'm thinking it's pay back time!