PDA

View Full Version : Swirl Removal from Piano Black Interior Trim

chosenone
01-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I have a Cadillac CTSV that has the piano black interior trim, console, and radio bezel. It has little swirls all in it and I cant figure out how to get rid of them. Tried some Mothers plastic polish and that didnt do anything then tried some mothers lite cut paste and that didnt do to much either. I was trying this by hand, dont have a buffer yet and not really getting any results. There are parts of the radio and upper console where I dont think even the small 3" buffer would work. Any products or any help would be great.

cleanmycorolla
01-09-2013, 05:37 PM
plastx?

Andr3wilson
01-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I have a Cadillac CTSV that has the piano black interior trim, console, and radio bezel. It has little swirls all in it and I cant figure out how to get rid of them. Tried some Mothers plastic polish and that didnt do anything then tried some mothers lite cut paste and that didnt do to much either. I was trying this by hand, dont have a buffer yet and not really getting any results. There are parts of the radio and upper console where I dont think even the small 3" buffer would work. Any products or any help would be great.

I medium cut polish will do on a hand applicator. I use Menzerna IS-1500 to polish the interior on cars.

For applicators I take my old pads and cut them up into hand applicators. It works well.

If anything, Wolfgang total swirl remover will get them out. Hand application = patients tho

You can use an MF too if you chose