PDA

View Full Version : Demo Cars for Detailing Boot Camp Class

Pages : 1 [2]

Mike Phillips
01-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Ready to go...

Class is all set up and ready to go... Donuts will be fresh and coffee will be hot. Cold drinks and pizza for lunch and a lot of fun and learning over the next two days.

See everyone in the morning!

:dblthumb2:

Robert8194
01-25-2013, 08:59 PM
Ready to go...

Class is all set up and ready to go... Donuts will be fresh and coffee will be hot. Cold drinks and pizza for lunch and a lot of fun and learning over the next two days.

See everyone in the morning!

:dblthumb2:

Mike

I hate that I am going to miss this one. My trial schedule has been crazy. This real job is getting in the way. I know you are going to have a blast and everyone will learn a lot. For anyone out there who has never been to one of your classes, I can say without reservation that it is well worth the trip from wherever you are. Have fun and hope to catch you in May.

Mike Phillips
01-26-2013, 06:24 AM
Mike

I hate that I am going to miss this one. My trial schedule has been crazy. This real job is getting in the way. I know you are going to have a blast and everyone will learn a lot. For anyone out there who has never been to one of your classes, I can say without reservation that it is well worth the trip from wherever you are. Have fun and hope to catch you in May.

It's always a pleasure to have you at our classes Robert, working on some cool new things for every class and that includes the class coming up in May.

:)

Chris@AutoCleanse
01-27-2013, 06:10 AM
All I have to say about the class is that it kicks ass, one day down and one to go, Mike is an excellent teacher and a wealth of information. The guy is like a walking book on detailing and knows how to do everything a 110 percent. He definitely pours his heart and soul into it, and all the hands on with the equipment is also a big plus including new products we got to use. Nick and Ray were very helpful and informative, and were always there to help you out at anytime. Glad I took the class.