PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New to forum

Pages : [1] 2

MadOzodi
05-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Hello all, registered a few days ago after ordering my Klasse/Wolfgang kit, 5 gallon bucket w/yellow grit guard and PB SSS. Got my stuff yesterday so what's the first thing I do? You got it...washed the car after work even though forecast calls for rain the next 10 days!

Bah to Murphy's Law!

I only got a chance to use my new bucket, grit guard and PB's. Was getting too dark to clay and Klasse AIO.

I'm happy to have all my new detailing stuff (was previously a Zaino guy) but damn my hard water!!! Gotta wait to buy a Foam gun and water filter.

BTW, I drive a 07 Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed3. I also need to find a good swirl remover for my black '00 Mustang GT.

Can't wait to share some pics! :D

supercharged
05-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Hello all, registered a few days ago after ordering my Klasse/Wolfgang kit, 5 gallon bucket w/yellow grit guard and PB SSS. Got my stuff yesterday so what's the first thing I do? You got it...washed the car after work even though forecast calls for rain the next 10 days!

Bah to Murphy's Law!

I only got a chance to use my new bucket, grit guard and PB's. Was getting too dark to clay and Klasse AIO.

I'm happy to have all my new detailing stuff (was previously a Zaino guy) but damn my hard water!!! Gotta wait to buy a Foam gun and water filter.

BTW, I drive a 07 Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed3. I also need to find a good swirl remover for my black '00 Mustang GT.

Good swirl removers will be Pinnacle XMT Series. You can also look at Pinnacle twins (advanced swirl remover, and advanced finishing polish).
POrter cable 7424 is a must, as well as Edge 2000 pads.:righton:

P1et
05-01-2007, 02:03 PM
I need to get myself one of these large buckets as well. I'm stil messing around with the small ones and it's just not doing it for me!

MadOzodi
05-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Gonna try to hold out for that NEW polisher that was mentioned being in development. I guess swirl removers are pretty useless if not using a PC or the like, huh?

P1et, get TWO buckets if you can!

klumzypinoy
05-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Welcome to Autogeek! Nice order. I too have poorboy's SS&S and love it! Duragloss 901 is a nice soap too. Can't wait to see pics of your cars :)

MadOzodi
05-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Flips in da hizouse!

Nuke33
05-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Welcome!

klumzypinoy
05-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Flips in da hizouse!

ur FLip too?

FloridaNative
05-01-2007, 02:48 PM

Bah to Murphy's Law!

Welcome to the forums!! That is a fine first order you've got there. :applause:

MadOzodi
05-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forums!! That is a fine first order you've got there. :applause:

Thanks! New car means new detailing stuffs!!! And I wanted to try something that was NOT Zaino. When I found this site, it's like Angels started singin in the background.

And yes, I'm Flip too. Born here in the states but got to go over there in January.

:awesome:

Racin10s
05-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Yep... Very nice order and welcome!!:cheers: I am sure you will be ordering more, just like we all have. :awesome:

alban61
05-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Welcome!! And a nice order as well!!

Nica
05-01-2007, 05:53 PM
First of all welcome to the familia of detailing.

Your first order makes sence....I went at it the deeper way hahaha I Just dove into the detailing instead of diping my toe first hahahaha.

By they way nice car(s) looking forward on seeing some pictures from you.

Enjoy oh and feel free to ask questions no such thing as a dumb question here.

ltoman
05-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Welcome!!! Great to have you!
Cool order too, by the way. You're gonna really like that stuff!!!
Lauren

Gary Sword
05-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Welcome, Klasse AIO, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Selant and Poorboy's SS&S are all very good products on my list.