PDA

View Full Version : Card slider for IPhone

Pages : [1] 2

Crazy Diamond
12-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Just ordered the credit card slider for my Iphone, I was wondering if anyone else on here has one or ever used one, if so do you like or dislike it?

Dougw4355
12-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Just ordered the credit card slider for my Iphone, I was wondering if anyone else on here has one or ever used one, if so do you like or dislike it?

I have used it a few times,,,I try and get my customers to pay cash since Square for iphone charges 2.75 % interest for each slide

jgibson2980
12-30-2012, 08:20 PM
I use the square it comes in handy . Very useful when i show up to wash cars at a business and someone says id like to get a wash but i have no cash on me . Then i say i take credit and debt and get an extra customer. So id say its a must have :xyxthumbs:

Crazy Diamond
12-30-2012, 08:25 PM
I also try to do cash due to the tax man lol. But I hate when someone tells you they didn't have time to go to the bank and can I pay ya tomorrow? But now I can just tell them, let's slide that Visa lol. Thank you for the info my friend. Shine on.

rustytruck
12-30-2012, 08:30 PM
I have the Intuit go payment. The credit card swiper hardly ever works. I just enter everything manually. I like the service a lot. I sold a bunch of gift certificates this Christmas season and they were all phone orders so Go payment worked great. I wish the swiper worked better because it would save me 1% Of course on phone orders it would not matter because I never had the customers card.

rustytruck
12-30-2012, 08:33 PM
I also try to do cash due to the tax man lol. But I hate when someone tells you they didn't have time to go to the bank and can I pay ya tomorrow? But now I can just tell them, let's slide that Visa lol. Thank you for the info my friend. Shine on.

You have to pay the man cash or charge. I prefer credit card payments because it saves me a trip to the bank.

Crazy Diamond
12-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Never heard of the intuit go payment, where can I get more info on it?

jjj
12-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Never heard of the intuit go payment, where can I get more info on it?

Intuit GoPayment - iPhone credit card processing for mobile payments (http://www.intuit-gopayment.com/free-reader)

rustytruck
12-30-2012, 08:37 PM
Google it.

Crazy Diamond
12-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Cool thank you.

AutowerxDetailing
12-30-2012, 09:27 PM
I use Square. It was so easy to set up. The reader works flawlessly. 2.75% on all transactions or something like that. I like the little buttons on the signature page for tips. Almost everyone leaves tips so it more than makes up for the processing fees.

catfish07
12-31-2012, 09:18 PM
+1 on Square. I have used it for 2 years now and have never had an issue. Easy setup and could not be easier to use. I like simple and Square is just that. No fees and a straight foreword per swipe fee. No riddles on reward cards, Am ex, discover etc. One fee no matter the card.

I have a nurit cellular credit card machine for sale if anyone is interested lol! :props:

protodad
12-31-2012, 10:26 PM
The inlaws use it for fast cash on small construction jobs. You just need to watch the fine print and the amount of money per day you can run through it without holds.

Chris Thomas
12-31-2012, 10:43 PM
I use the PayPal Here. It was free, 2.75% swipe, 3.5% when card not present, very fast invoicing from app for email orders, email-text-print receipts, and you can save inventory items for quick invoicing. The funds are immediately available on a Paypal debit or free bank transfers.

If you're concerned about the fees. Just add a convenience/processing fee to pass it along to the customer...or offer a cash discount.

SON1C
01-01-2013, 02:39 PM
I use Square. It was so easy to set up. The reader works flawlessly. 2.75% on all transactions or something like that. I like the little buttons on the signature page for tips. Almost everyone leaves tips so it more than makes up for the processing fees.

X2