PDA

View Full Version : CG citrus wash free shampoo

jjj
12-27-2012, 09:40 AM
ok I am very familiar with CG CW and G and CW. Not so much for the CW free. Can you use ratio mix to strip off old wax like the other products in the citrus line? If so what is it or is it on bottle. I havent received mine yet, still in transit.... but curious?

Thanks

Shortspark
12-27-2012, 10:11 AM
By CW Free, I assume you mean their Clear PH Neutral Daily Wash. It is not suppose to remove wax or sealant if diluted to the 1oz. per four or five gallons of water that CG recommends for daily wash. If you want to use it as a paint cleaner that will remove "built up grime and leftover wax" (quote comes from the instructions on the bottle) use 2oz. per one gallon of water.

jjj
12-27-2012, 10:20 AM
By CW Free, I assume you mean their Clear PH Neutral Daily Wash. It is not suppose to remove wax or sealant if diluted to the 1oz. per four or five gallons of water that CG recommends for daily wash. If you want to use it as a paint cleaner that will remove "built up grime and leftover wax" (quote comes from the instructions on the bottle) use 2oz. per one gallon of water.

Thanks for the info.

SON1C
12-27-2012, 10:38 AM
Citrus wash and clear (not the daily one) dilutes the same as wash and gloss
So 1 oz per gallon strip ratio
1 cap per 4-5 gallons