PDA

View Full Version : duragloss apc vs megs apc

jjj
12-25-2012, 11:51 AM
First off merry christmas! Anyone have a prefernce. I have heard great things about both. Have heard a little more about the DG due to locals at box store that have products in. but i was going to place another Ag order and throw one in the cart. Any and all feedback welcome. My main goal is to use as wheel and tire and moderate interior. thanks

vman
12-25-2012, 01:54 PM
I use Meg's apc+ for wheels and tires and they work great. It's a pretty strong product undiluted so a little goes a long way once you add water to the correct strengths you need, saving you money. I just wish it would smell less soapy and less like an artificial orange haha.

KillaCam
12-25-2012, 04:41 PM
I like meg's apc and it usually gets the job done. I do however want to try the dg orange apc.

swanicyouth
12-25-2012, 04:57 PM
I was curious about the DG stuff too. Currently I have Grime Reaper, Simple Green, APC+, Sonax, a sample bottle of PoorBoys, and the orange stuff and purple stuff from the auto parts store.

The Sonax is nice because you can use it on paint. Grime Reaper is really strong for wheel wells and running boards, APC+ is good for a lot of things, and Simple Green can be used in the wash with filthy greasy towels.