PDA

View Full Version : Favorite product for interior Vinyl

Pages : [1] 2

DiPaoro
12-24-2012, 09:52 AM
I have been lurking looking for something new for cleaning up the vinyl and dashboard.

Been using Lexol but want to try something new.

What does everyone use for the weekly clean-up of the interior after a wash?

david79z28
12-24-2012, 10:25 AM
I use Meguiars M40. Leaves a nice finish.

Chris@AutoCleanse
12-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Inner clean by chemical guys, cleans protects and conditions. None greasy formula looks like the factory finish. It can be used on all interior surfaces, you name it, it does it.

DiPaoro
12-24-2012, 10:42 AM
Anyone using Einszett 1Z Cockpit Premium?

I plan to buy the soap and considering going with this brand on the interior.

addysdaddy
12-24-2012, 10:45 AM

Great stuff, it's my favorite!!

TimmyG
12-24-2012, 10:47 AM

1Z Cockpit is THE must use interior plastic cleaner. It doesn't leave a glossy finish, just a nice matte new car interior look. By far, the best interior product I've ever used. Nice lemon scent that doesn't overpower anything, and works fantastic on cleaning the in dash navigation system in my Z06 and wifes Camry. I found that some other products would streak on the screen or leave a residue, both problems that I have yet to run into with cockpit premium.

1Z is probably one of the most underrated brands that AG carries. Buy it, and don't look back. I'm planning on grabbing the 10L refill once I start running low, it's that good.

WRXINXS
12-24-2012, 10:51 AM
I love Chemical Guys innner clean for interior vinyl!!

Jaretr1
12-24-2012, 11:04 AM
For interior protection, I use UIGP. But perhaps I am old school because I only use that every so often, otherwise I just wipe down my interior with a clean damp towel after every wash. I dont have any kids or pets getting in my car so it stays relatively clean.

addysdaddy
12-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel, interior cleaner, upholstery cleaner (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-interior-shampoo.html)

for cleaning, this is what I'm using but just to treat the vinyl bits, the 1Z

hoyt66
12-24-2012, 11:08 AM
I love Chemical Guys innner clean for interior vinyl!!

Definitely !!

PA DETAILER
12-24-2012, 11:10 AM
DP Interior Surface Protectant is a multi-surface shield for your vehicle’s interior. In addition to protectants, DP Interior Surface Protectant (http://www.autogeek.net/dp380.html)

been using it for years. no need for me to change a perfect product.

blckbrd
12-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Poorboys Natural Look.

primo spaghetti
12-24-2012, 12:02 PM
Great stuff, it's my favorite!!

1Z Cockpit is THE must use interior plastic cleaner. It doesn't leave a glossy finish, just a nice matte new car interior look. By far, the best interior product I've ever used. Nice lemon scent that doesn't overpower anything, and works fantastic on cleaning the in dash navigation system in my Z06 and wifes Camry. I found that some other products would streak on the screen or leave a residue, both problems that I have yet to run into with cockpit premium.

1Z is probably one of the most underrated brands that AG carries. Buy it, and don't look back. I'm planning on grabbing the 10L refill once I start running low, it's that good.

so far it is the best ive tried, and ive had just about everything (megs hyper dressing, sonus total eclipse, sonax something or other and various other brands).

i do have some Ultima inerior guard plus to try, but im sure ill end up back at cockpit premium.

Old Tiger
12-24-2012, 12:03 PM
Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel!

EWtheDETAILER
12-24-2012, 02:17 PM
I use Meguiars M40. Leaves a nice finish.

+1 I use Megs #40 as well! Great Stuff! :dblthumb2:

Also know there are a lot of fans for 303 Aerospace as well