PDA

View Full Version : Wizards?

TundraPower
12-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Has anyone ever used Wizards Products? The auto supply place I go to has started selling it. And wow does it sell.....

FUNX650
12-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Has anyone ever used Wizards Products?
I haven't...But these folks have:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/37787-help-have-some-paint-cloudiness-won-t-go-away.html

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/52771-don-t-you-hate-2.html

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/53497-1995-mustang-full-correction.html

:)

Bob

ZimRandy
12-21-2012, 02:52 PM
They are headquartered near me. I used to use them, but have moved on to products that I think work better for me.

They are at every autoparts store and car show around here, so it was easy to get, but they started raising prices and I moved on.

Randy

TundraPower
12-21-2012, 03:13 PM
They are headquartered near me. I used to use them, but have moved on to products that I think work better for me.

They are at every autoparts store and car show around here, so it was easy to get, but they started raising prices and I moved on.

Randy

Yeah I noticed they were from my old stomping grounds in the very fancy catalog the shop gave me. Their stuff isn't cheap down here either. Thanks!

dougsrt
12-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Like Zimrandy i used wizards products. And moved on to products that work better me

swanicyouth
12-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Why would you go for that when you have access to almost anything under the sun at AutoGeek. I haven't touched an OTC product in years.

Klasse Act
12-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Why would you go for that when you have access to almost anything under the sun at AutoGeek. I haven't touched an OTC product in years.

Not to take anything away from AG but products like Meg's UC and DuraGloss are available OTC, just to name a few. I agree though, there's so much variety here that it makes shopping easy, just don't wait till the last minute to re-stock and/or try something new, its the reason why so many of us have multiple polishes, cleaners and LSP's! Thanks AG!!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

TundraPower
12-22-2012, 11:14 AM
Just a question guys...no need to get all defensive over AG.

swanicyouth
12-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Not to take anything away from AG but products like Meg's UC and DuraGloss are available OTC, just to name a few. I agree though, there's so much variety here that it makes shopping easy, just don't wait till the last minute to re-stock and/or try something new, its the reason why so many of us have multiple polishes, cleaners and LSP's! Thanks AG!!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

I like Duragloss Aquawax and the soap is OK. I don't understand why every thing is called a polish and there are 3 or 4 AIOs. Only Meg's product I use is the APC+. I tend to like more boutique geared brands, since I'm not too worried about prices. If I was running a business, I probably would have a shelf full of Meg's gallons.

Ramairetransam
12-22-2012, 01:21 PM
i liked their spray detailer, always seemed to gloss nice and leave no streaks and worked great . Thats the only wizards product i have used.