PDA

View Full Version : Favorite shampoo for weekly washes?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

dooyaunastan
12-18-2012, 07:26 PM
It's only December and I'm already thinking of what I want for my next shampoo, I'm pretty new and the only two I've used so far have been Meg's Gold Class (first bottle) and then some Zymol shampoo I found at Walmart that's turned out to be up to par with, if not better than Meg's GC (or is that just me?). Anyways, between all the CG shampoos (I know some are better suited for foam cannons - something I don't have), Dodo Juice, WG, BF, Pinnacle, Optimum Car Wash, down to DG 901, I figured I'd ask those who have tried more what their preference is. I'm confident they're all great in their own right but I'd like to hear what shampoos you all prefer.

RedXray
12-18-2012, 07:30 PM
CG Maxi Suds II

ScottZ
12-18-2012, 07:33 PM
Some of my favorites
1.) CG glossworkz
2.) Duragloss 901
3.) Meg's gold class

dad07
12-18-2012, 07:36 PM
DG901 is by far my favorite.....great cleaning ability,cost affective,and available otc(at most napa stores) and smells great.

if you haven't tried it I recomend it.

if you like I'll send ya a sample to try....just shoot me a pm with your shipping info.

01chevys10zr2
12-18-2012, 07:36 PM
I have a five gallon container of Car Brite foaming wash concentrate. Use to use Meguiars Gold Class but threw it out once I got some of this. I love it so much, and the best part is the dilution is 200:1 so 5 gallons will last me for a very long time lol.

cartman57
12-18-2012, 07:45 PM
CG Mr. Pink, only used it as a bucket wash, doesn't take much to really bubble up.

primo spaghetti
12-18-2012, 07:48 PM
the maxi suds came a bit over rated for my liking. i mean its alright...smells awesome, but i prefer others...

poorboys super slick and suds, and the DG 901, and ONR also if your looking to put rinse-less washes in there.

RMM
12-18-2012, 07:50 PM
1. Optimum Car Wash is a concentrated auto shampoo that washes away grime on your car & protects wax. (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-car-wash.html)
2. Dodo Juice Born to be Mild Car Shampoo, car wash, auto shampoo, car soap (http://www.autogeek.net/born-to-be-mild-shampoo.html)

I have a LOT of shampoos but those stand out (specially the first one).

primo spaghetti
12-18-2012, 07:52 PM
1. Optimum Car Wash is a concentrated auto shampoo that washes away grime on your car & protects wax. (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-car-wash.html)
2. Dodo Juice Born to be Mild Car Shampoo, car wash, auto shampoo, car soap (http://www.autogeek.net/born-to-be-mild-shampoo.html)

I have a LOT of shampoos but those stand out (specially the first one).

good call on the Optimum car wash..definately something im looking to pick up too..

ScottB
12-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Einszett Exclusiv ....

TimmyG
12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
P21s Bodywork Conditioning Shampoo along with P21s Total Auto wash for the more heavily soiled areas has been my go to combo for a few months now. If I'm doing a strip of the vehicle entirely, I'll normally resort to using the Citrus Wash n Gloss in my foam cannon. I love all three of the products I just mentioned especially and feel like they stick out from their competition.

I've heard good things about Optimums soap, I'll have to order myself some!

TimmyG
12-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Einszett Exclusiv ....

Been DYING to try this!! Wish they offered it in the big 5L or even 10L options! I get pretty spoiled by ordering these big CG gallons...

After trying Cockpit Premium and Deep Plastik, I'm a big fan of the 1Z lineup!

dooyaunastan
12-18-2012, 08:03 PM
@dad07 thanks for the offer but at $6 a bottle and a NAPA 5 minutes away I'd rather spare you the hassle and check it out myself having seen it held in such high regard. Thanks for the input guys, keep it coming!

jhnybgood47
12-18-2012, 08:10 PM
1) Ultima waterless wash
2)CG Honeydew Snow Foam

dad07
12-18-2012, 08:25 PM
@dad07 thanks for the offer but at $6 a bottle and a NAPA 5 minutes away I'd rather spare you the hassle and check it out myself having seen it held in such high regard. Thanks for the input guys, keep it coming!

the offer stands firm if you can't find it!

Optimum is very good,
Megs Hyper wash is another I use. All cost affective soaps.