PDA

View Full Version : Ride of the Month?

SON1C
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Possible to have a ride of the month competition? requirements would vary on a month to month basis, but some examples would be black out -> every car has to be black
or christmas could be red and green cars
halloween orange and black cars
scavenger hunts -> say take a photo in front of a fast food restaurant etc
Nominations a member has to receive two nominations to get in for that rotm
simple sign-up -> first 15 people to sign up are in, just that simple lol

just some examples, obviously it'd have to be OK'd at the top
if nick/meghan/mike/kilr etc would create a sub forum for ROTM I'd gladly run it as well

I think it'd be a fun way to show off all of the great members rides and promote the products they used to get their vehicles to the condition their in, since its a detailing forum you'd obviously have to post what products used in your detail before the photos you took for rotm!

what do you guys think?

Dougw4355
12-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Im game...My ride is looking rough lately since im always detailing customers cars..But I will get that fixed and join in

Chris's FX4
12-17-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm in. I love Truck of the Month we have on some of the F150 forums.

dpscoupe
12-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Sounds like a plan! BTW, I hooked you up with a vote over on modded :xyxthumbs:

SON1C
12-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Im game...My ride is looking rough lately since im always detailing customers cars..But I will get that fixed and join in
Well hopefully it'll be an every month thing so no rush :D lol

I'm in. I love Truck of the Month we have on some of the F150 forums.
Yeah I totally agree, I'm competing in ride of the month on my mustang forum right now, it's intense!

Sounds like a plan! BTW, I hooked you up with a vote over on modded :xyxthumbs:
Thanks man :xyxthumbs: I appreciate that
Maybe even if the mods here don't notice I can still just make us an unofficial ride of the month if enough people are down to participate

SON1C
12-28-2012, 05:42 PM
bump! lets make this happen
December ROTM Voting (http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/ride-month/285963-december-rotm-voting.html)
Competing in my Mustang Forums Ride of the Month right now, its fun and a great way to compete and grow forum interest

Dougw4355
12-28-2012, 07:17 PM
bump! lets make this happen
December ROTM Voting (http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/ride-month/285963-december-rotm-voting.html)
Competing in my Mustang Forums Ride of the Month right now, its fun and a great way to compete and grow forum interest

Afraid I wont be able to compete..More snow expected tonight and all next week....

Maybe I can join in when the weather clears up...