PDA

View Full Version : found this on Fords facebook page

Bill1234
12-17-2012, 07:30 PM
This Old Motown Video Was Shot On A Running Mustang Assembly Line (http://jalopnik.com/5965632/this-old-motown-video-was-shot-on-a-running-mustang-assembly-line)

basically explains motown and shows the 65 mustang being built

dougsrt
12-17-2012, 08:17 PM
Thats cool

EddieF
12-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Berry Gordy worked at ford before he started motown. The factory workers were pissed because the whole crew got in there way on the production line.

Bill1234
12-17-2012, 09:27 PM
much better than the music videos today, im way younger than this video (i was born way after it) and it is much better than todays music

Johny B
12-17-2012, 09:47 PM
much better than the music videos today, im way younger than this video (i was born way after it) and it is much better than todays music

+10

EddieF
12-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I agree, i cant stand todays music. Ive been on a billy joel kick here lately.

cardaddy
12-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Yup, and not to mention all the "body shop UN-safe" products that they ran through the painting tunnel that required them all to be repainted. ;)

RedXray
12-18-2012, 12:59 AM
Nice video!

The painters with no respirators spraying with a pressure pot fed gun spraying acrylic enamel. Ford called their acrylic enamel "Diamond Lustre Enamel" back in the day. Can you imagine the health problems these workers suffered later on in life? When just a little creeps past my mask... stuffy congestion with the color(s) of the day boogers ☠

rmagnus
12-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Nice video!

The painters with no respirators spraying with a pressure pot fed gun spraying acrylic enamel. Ford called their acrylic enamel "Diamond Lustre Enamel" back in the day. Can you imagine the health problems these workers suffered later on in life? When just a little creeps past my mask... stuffy congestion with the color(s) of the day boogers ☠

LOL not to mention not looking at the hood when painting it. No wonder panels never lined up correctly. Installing a hood on a moving car. The best was one guy installing the engine when the car was moving. Gotta say I enjoyed the video though.