PDA

View Full Version : Question about souveran

Rich189
04-28-2007, 09:23 PM
well i have liquid souveran and love it on my ta and customers cars the question is i do a lot of high end cars that are in my area and was curious if you guys notice a big difference between liquid souveran and souveran paste??

Rsurfer
04-28-2007, 10:30 PM
well i have liquid souveran and love it on my ta and customers cars the question is i do a lot of high end cars that are in my area and was curious if you guys notice a big difference between liquid souveran and souveran paste??

Most members recommend souveran paste on blacks and dark colors. Liquid goes nice with lighter colors and metallics.

wytstang
04-28-2007, 10:47 PM
I *think* liquid has more polymers that give a more reflective shine for whites/silvers/ligh colors in general. Where as paste has more oils to give you a deeper look and not as reflective.

ltoman
04-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Paste is for red, black and yelow - liquid is foe white and light colored metallics like gold, silver... Signature Series 2 is for all metallics.

Rich189
04-29-2007, 08:19 AM
thanks guys needed the help ive been giving my high end customers who request it (and pay some extra) zymbol concours but im almost out and love the liquid souveran even on black so im gonna have to try the paste

ScottB
04-29-2007, 08:24 AM
very different as noted ... you will likely replace the Concours as Souveran was designed to best Destiny which is several steps up on the Zymol Estate offerings.

just remember it is a different breed also .... it is a WOWO product that should not be allowed to dry. A small amount goes a very long way and each container should offer a minimum of 30 applications for most cars.

trhland
04-29-2007, 09:35 AM
very different as noted ... you will likely replace the Concours as Souveran was designed to best Destiny which is several steps up on the Zymol Estate offerings.

just remember it is a different breed also .... it is a WOWO product that should not be allowed to dry. A small amount goes a very long way and each container should offer a minimum of 30 applications for most cars.i used sig series 2 on my quarter panel and as i was applying it it started drying is this bad ?should i only do half the panel and wipe of then the other half?

Nica
04-29-2007, 11:11 AM

just remember it is a different breed also .... it is a WOWO product that should not be allowed to dry. A small amount goes a very long way and each container should offer a minimum of 30 applications for most cars.

Okay so I understand this correctly Souveran competes with Concours and Destiny? Interesting, good to know.

ScottB
04-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Terry from Properauto and Bob from Autogeek codesigned Pinnacle Souveran. There line of attack was to make something better than Destiny on Blacks/Reds but at a cheaper price point. I think it worked pretty well.