PDA

View Full Version : My New website !

Pages : [1] 2

Cosmin
12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
i am glad to announce my work for the last 2 month , my new website:
ProReflection Austin Auto Detail (http://www.proreflection.com)

is been around 2 years and a half since i build my first site , and was time for a change , so i will start the new year with a new image , a more professional website.
i did get an personalized email but i have to set it up , no more yahu .

if you have any questions , comments , post them. 10x

waderw24
12-10-2012, 11:11 PM
very nice!

rmagnus
12-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Sweet you put a lot of thought and work into it. I have one recommendation. Why not have an embedded video of you sharing your passion and companies vision with the viewers. This could be shot near a car your working on or better yet in an office setting to parallel your professional site.

If a video can not be done at least some still photos. I believe people want to see who they are dealing with. Yea nice shiny cars builds creditability but it's a people business.

Colinpd137
12-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Looks great man, I'm sure it'll attract more business!

Porsche Pilot
12-11-2012, 07:22 AM
Very well done Cos. I wish you continued success!

grungy
12-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Cosmin - very nice job on the new website.

-grungy-

Mike Phillips
12-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Looks very, very good Cosmin...

I've really enjoyed watching you and your hard earned success over the years...

Cheers to your future success!

:cheers:

Chris@AutoCleanse
12-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Looks great. I like the layout and format setup. The off colors of the different sections look amazing. User friendly is a plus. Good luck.

Cosmin
12-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Looks great. I like the layout and format setup. The off colors of the different sections look amazing. User friendly is a plus. Good luck.

here is the old version:
ProReflection Luxury Mobile Car Detail , Service Austin Area (http://www.proreflection.com/old) ... in the new one i add the contact us box and that will help with selling.

Looks very, very good Cosmin...
I've really enjoyed watching you and your hard earned success over the years...
Cheers to your future success!
:cheers:

is been 3 months since i have 1 assistant , it makes a huge difference , we finish a porsche with 1 step polish in 3h30 min (wash , clay , wheels and tires, windows, interior , tape trims , flex polish 1 pass with 80-95% correction , 1 coat of wax) , i can`t wait for the summer.
i also sign up for pdr training , with one of the best in the country, that`s my project for next year. learn and practice and sell pdr , by mid of next year i should be ready to market and sell PDR. if i am good at it will pay the training and tools in no time.

Very well done Cos. I wish you continued success!

thank`s , is too late to fail now ;) :))

Why not have an embedded video of you sharing your passion and companies vision with the viewers.
I believe people want to see who they are dealing with. Yea nice shiny cars builds creditability but it's a people business.

this website took around 2 months or more to develop , all the design and ideas together, in the end i am happy with it, and i hope will sell better.
we did a video the other day by an bentley we detailed , but we use the cell camera and is no good , i may have to get some more pro tech stuff and get it right.
about the personal relationwith clients, i do not , reper: do not work on a car before i see it, or inspected and quoted days before. so usually my clients have chance to meet me personal before they schedule or hand me the key , or house and key, or keys etc....
so most of my clients decide when i inspect the cars prior any work. but an intro video will be great..... sooon.

thank`s guys
Cosmin

dad07
12-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Cosmin we all know that you are top notch detailer....love your work and your contributions to the forum.

The only thing that I don't like about the new website is the home page.......myself and Mrs07 agree (she has a hard time with colors and text)

the grey box within the black and white text ....make it hard to read (for me and her).......

clicked on the gallery section and there was nothing....blank (very well could be my computer and or internet connection)

Just throwing out my obsevations and my .02 cents worth.

I wish you continued success!!

Bamafire
12-13-2012, 10:26 PM
very nice site, I'm with Dad07 clicked on gallery took 4-5 seconds to load.

Same as everyone else wish you continued success.

Johny B
12-13-2012, 10:54 PM
A professional website IMHO.Congrats

dougsrt
12-13-2012, 11:27 PM
I like it ! looks very nice

AutowerxDetailing
12-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Very nice website Cosmin! Love the perforated leather on the homepage!

I noticed a few minor spelling errors but other than that it looks fantastic! if you copy and paste the text from each page into something like MS Word it will catch any spelling errors for you.

You do top notch work and I think that is reflected in the design of your new site! :props:

ARizzle
12-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Hey there Cosmin, so I checked out your website and it looks very well put together. My only question for you is in regards to the new car prep...How many employees do you have working on the car to get it done in 6-8 hrs...because you have permanent coating on their as well, and that normally takes a while???
Thanks Cosmin, and once again great website!