PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

BlackRocks
05-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Hello all!!! I am another newbie to your site. Scott(KillerWheels) provides excellent tips and such on a forum I visit often and I decided to look into detailing as a business. I have been detailing cars for about 18 years in a semi-professional manner(friends, neighbors). I have never really dove hard into scratch removal and such, but the PC DA unit is really inspiring me. I have posted a few questions on the boards as to what this unit is capable of and I am currently applying for my business license, LLC, and tax collector status here in Texas. I hope to make a nice little business out of this passion of mine. 15 to 20 cars a month would be great, especially if I can find some really cool owners with great cars. I, personally, own two black vehicles that I keep immaculate and I am going to add a 3rd black vehicle to the stable in a few months(minus the wheels, KillerWheels will recognize the new addition easily :cheers: ).

Todd

Meghan
05-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Welcome Todd :grouphug: We are glad you stopped in!

ScottB
05-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Hello Todd .... is that your powerhouse wagon in the avatar ?? Glad to see you. If you need hints just ask .... Im kinda like a shaken can of beer, pull my lid and I am bound to spew something all over someone.

FloridaNative
05-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Killerwheels gives great advice and he patiently answers all questions! He's great! We're so lucky to have him here. :D Welcome Todd and good luck with your business. :)

kellyinkc
05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Welcome I'm new too... :cheers: