PDA

View Full Version : dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

Pages : [1] 2

goodasnew
12-09-2012, 09:10 PM
just picked up a new dewalt DWP849X online for just $169 with no tax and free shipping. found it on amazon for $177 with free shipping then searched around again and found it for $169 from tooltopia. autogeek wants $229 for it. saved $60. merry x-mas to me:righton:

Dougw4355
12-09-2012, 09:35 PM
just picked up a new dewalt DWP849X online for just $169 with no tax and free shipping. found it on amazon for $177 with free shipping then searched around again and found it for $169 from tooltopia. autogeek wants $229 for it. saved $60. merry x-mas to me:righton:

Might wanna read the forum rules regarding posting of competitor products

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/23712-updated-forum-rules.html

john b
12-09-2012, 09:42 PM
thats a good deal

Danube
12-09-2012, 09:50 PM

Good find & Merry X-mas to you mate!!

:xyxthumbs:

goodasnew
12-09-2012, 09:53 PM
wow I didnt even know about that rule............go ahead and remove the post if you would like to AG. this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak. its not a perfect world. and to be honest (probably breaking another rule right now) but if I'm the manager of this site I would appreciate people letting me know about better deals out there so that I can keep my prices as competitive as possible. but what do I know? my mistake, wont happen again.

Dougw4355
12-09-2012, 09:55 PM
wow I didnt even know about that rule............go ahead and remove the post if you would like to AG. this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak. its not a perfect world. and to be honest (probably breaking another rule right now) but if I'm the manager of this site I would appreciate people letting me know about better deals out there so that I can keep my prices as competitive as possible. but what do I know? my mistake, wont happen again.

Listed under forum rules

Just a reminder this forum is for products carried by Autogeek. If not carried my Autogeek there are other places to post your threads just please not here. Also please refrain from outside links in your posts, if you have any questions on the rules please PM me.
Thank you

meghan@autogeek.net (meghan@palmbeachmotoring.net)

Setec Astronomy
12-09-2012, 09:58 PM
this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak.

I had to LOL at this...you must be talking about those sites that are 99.9% BOYS, the ones that sound like a Jr. High locker room. Thankfully this site is "picky".

goodasnew
12-09-2012, 10:00 PM
doug, you're pretty funny man. always trying to act all tough to people. and this is about a product that IS sold on here. plus, i thought AG did price matching, so if thats the case they could sell a bunch of these buffers if people knew about the lower price. make sense?

Dougw4355
12-09-2012, 10:03 PM
doug, you're pretty funny man. always trying to act all tough to people. and this is about a product that IS sold on here. plus, i thought AG did price matching, so if thats the case they could sell a bunch of these buffers if people knew about the lower price. make sense?

Kindly please refrain from personal attacks in accordance with the forum rules
I was just trying to point out the rules to you as posted by AG

goodasnew
12-09-2012, 10:07 PM
thats a personal attack? seriously? I come on here to try to help people any way that I can, appearantly broke a rule, agreed not to do it again, and this is the thanks I get. sometimes you just cant win I guess.

john b
12-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Kindly please refrain from personal attacks in accordance with the forum rules
I was just trying to point out the rules to you as posted by AG
are you the moderator?

goodasnew
12-09-2012, 10:17 PM
thats what I was thinking. no he is not but clearly he wants to be.

HellaBroke
12-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Not trying to jump in the middle here but ag does do price matches. Maybe you should have shot Meghan an email or call. It might be an undercut or money lost for ag but gives them a professional heads up on what the market around is offering and gives them a chance. A lot of bigger company's move a lot more of some products and can afford to list products at a ridiculously lower rate even lower than what ag possibly can buy it at cost for...

HellaBroke
12-09-2012, 10:27 PM
But there customer service should make up the difference or even "inconvenience" that it may bring. Just saying they have treated me right with my few of purchases and there customer service is almost unheard of now days...

Dougw4355
12-09-2012, 11:13 PM
are you the moderator?

Just pointing out the location of the forum rules ...Sometimes they are easy to overlook