PDA

View Full Version : Diamondite Plastic Headlight resto kit

Dave Medvic
12-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Just bought this kit onsale today, Mike has a video about it, no need for sanding. Guess the first step Polish is stronger that most. AG just made the 32oz. size refills for the polishes drop from $59 to $19 til tommorow noon...now I'm about to spend more money as this is hard to pass up. Has anyone felt Diamondite's system didn't deliver (before I'm out 60 more bucks=) ?

DaHen
12-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Just used the Diamondite products on one of my headlight lens last week. But the lens was not in real bad need of repair. Just had a little flaw if ya looked at it in the rite direction. And bothered the heck out of me.
So I hit it with the products and pads and I am happy with the outcome.

I do feel that the Diamondite system did work. But would like to tackle a pair of lenses that are in real bad shape.

Am also tempted to get the restorer, enhance and armor while its at a good price. (Will havta sleep on it. lol)

Dave Medvic
12-09-2012, 06:17 AM
Am also tempted to get the restorer, enhance and armor while its at a good price. (Will havta sleep on it. lol)

Hey DaHen, I couldn't take it anymore and pulled the trigger last night! I am counting on Mike's endorsement of it. I figure it may cost me only about $6.00/pair of headlights at the sale price ,and I could charge at least $20.00. The cost savings of $180 vs. $60.00 by AG is really making it an early Christmas.