PDA

View Full Version : Pinnicle Series 2 16 Ounce Tub????

trhland
04-27-2007, 07:05 PM
IS PINNICLE PASTE WAX EVER GOING TO BE OFFERED IN A LARGER CONTAINER?? THE WAX IS GREAT . ID LIKE TO HAVE MORE:p IT WOULD BE GREAT IN A 16 OUNCE CONTAINER!! NICE SIZE:p

sparkie
04-27-2007, 07:47 PM
IS PINNICLE PASTE WAX EVER GOING TO BE OFFERED IN A LARGER CONTAINER?? THE WAX IS GREAT . ID LIKE TO HAVE MORE:p IT WOULD BE GREAT IN A 16 OUNCE CONTAINER!! NICE SIZE:p
:D You sound like Gary Sword!

supercharged
04-27-2007, 09:00 PM
:D You sound like Gary Sword!
:D

ScottB
04-27-2007, 09:02 PM
that would be exciting ... but last time I asked it was a no. Problem is cost would increase also, and with 30 applications per jar, could go bad before you could use it all. (ever notice Pinnacle uses a rubber washer on their jars)

supercharged
04-27-2007, 09:04 PM
I really doubt it. It one of those high end boutique products, that unfortinatelly comes in small sizes. If you want more, get some more while it is still on sale...
Another great wax for the buck is DP Max Wax. Comes in 8 oz container instead of 6 oz.

trhland
04-28-2007, 02:51 AM
that would be exciting ... but last time I asked it was a no. Problem is cost would increase also, and with 30 applications per jar, could go bad before you could use it all. (ever notice Pinnacle uses a rubber washer on their jars)i always wondered why it had an o ring on it. can i take it scuba diving with me:D

sparkie
04-28-2007, 03:34 AM
i always wondered why it had an o ring on it. can i take it scuba diving with me:D
If you want too!:D

ScottB
04-28-2007, 06:32 AM
i always wondered why it had an o ring on it. can i take it scuba diving with me:D

I heard of some that sleep next to their Souveran ...at least we fnow it wont drool on your pillow ;)