PDA

View Full Version : I was out finishing up the green Plymouth Voyager....

ltoman
04-27-2007, 05:39 PM
You know - the one with the hot green flakes? Anyhow, someone walks up to me while she was walking her dog. She said, and I quote, "Are you one of those traveling car wash people?"
I am sorry but I wanted to bust up . I really wanted to say, "do you mean a mobile detailer?" But, I did not....:p :p

Then she sees my vette in the garage.... and she thinks I am the wife of another car nut on our block, Doug, who is a Griot's addict and sits out there polishing one of his two vettes or two Harleys every weekend. He has a 76 vette and a 97, both bought used; the 97 is bright red like mine, and also immaculate.
LOL

I am like, nope.:confused:

Then her husband walks up. They try to decipher my plate - RD LTNIN. He can't get it, but at least she did "Red Lightning!"
(duh!)
Just thought iwt was funny.:awesome:

Gosh does that van ever look better too! :cheers:
Think I can start a part time business? I was told yah, especially if I wear a bikini top.
Great..not exactly my style!

ROFL
hee hee

Gotta get my Pinnacle entries in before Monday when it ends!

laurenIm the MAN :awesome: Vette Princess

sparkie
04-27-2007, 06:49 PM
"Are you one of those traveling car wash people?"
ROLMAO! That was so funny!:D

ltoman
04-27-2007, 11:38 PM
"Are you one of those traveling car wash people?"
ROLMAO! That was so funny!:D

thanks for being nice enough to humor me there, Sparkie.
LLS!:grouphug:

Jimmie
04-28-2007, 12:02 AM
You could make a movie with that stuff. I'd cast her with a slight accent, " Are you one of those ...................".
Yes I am.

ltoman
04-28-2007, 12:04 AM
You could make a movie with that stuff. I'd cast her with a slight accent, " Are you one of those ...................".
Yes I am.

:awesome: :awesome: Ha ha - good one, Jimmy!

FloridaNative
04-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Yes I am.

LOL I could hear it in my head! Definitely and accent. :p

Reddwarf
04-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Lauren, that is so funny! Travelling car wash people, hilarious!

mrnextel
04-28-2007, 01:34 PM
You know - the one with the hot green flakes? Anyhow, someone walks up to me while she was walking her dog. She said, and I quote, "Are you one of those traveling car wash people?"
I am sorry but I wanted to bust up . I really wanted to say, "do you mean a mobile detailer?" But, I did not....:p :p

Then she sees my vette in the garage.... and she thinks I am the wife of another car nut on our block, Doug, who is a Griot's addict and sits out there polishing one of his two vettes or two Harleys every weekend. He has a 76 vette and a 97, both bought used; the 97 is bright red like mine, and also immaculate.
LOL

I am like, nope.:confused:

Then her husband walks up. They try to decipher my plate - RD LTNIN. He can't get it, but at least she did "Red Lightning!"
(duh!)
Just thought iwt was funny.:awesome:

Gosh does that van ever look better too! :cheers:
Think I can start a part time business? I was told yah, especially if I wear a bikini top.
Great..not exactly my style!

ROFL
hee hee

Gotta get my Pinnacle entries in before Monday when it ends!

laurenIm the MAN :awesome: Vette Princess

BIKINI TOP PICS ARE ACCEPTABLE