PDA

View Full Version : Windows

Theraven
12-07-2012, 09:03 PM
I've noticed that when windows fog up for whatever reason you can see the outlines of everywhere you wiped(inside). Does this mean the windows were not cleaned correctly like trace residue not wiped off.Otherwise they seam to be perfectly clear in the day. i think I'm over analyzing it, but just curious.

goodasnew
12-07-2012, 09:08 PM
actually, they are not perfectly clear during the day, they just appear to be. let the late afternoon sun hit them and they will show every mark or streak on them. to avoid that, clean them as best you can, then go back over them after they are dry with the thickest and softest microfiber cloth you can find (100% clean of course) and that will remove all of the streaks and hazy marks that you cant always see. using window cleaner and 1 towel is not enough, you have to let them dry and go back over again without using cleaner.

Theraven
12-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the reply I will try that next time

goodasnew
12-07-2012, 11:07 PM
you got it brother

dougsrt
12-18-2012, 07:08 PM
:iagree: windows can be tricky thats why i let my wife do them

dooyaunastan
12-18-2012, 07:15 PM
actually, they are not perfectly clear during the day, they just appear to be. let the late afternoon sun hit them and they will show every mark or streak on them. to avoid that, clean them as best you can, then go back over them after they are dry with the thickest and softest microfiber cloth you can find (100% clean of course) and that will remove all of the streaks and hazy marks that you cant always see. using window cleaner and 1 towel is not enough, you have to let them dry and go back over again without using cleaner.
+1