PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Detailers! Any local shops with good prod. selection?

deeman
12-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey guys - I am in the Metro Detroit area, Oakland County.

Are there any local shops which offer a decent selection of detailing products? I do order a fair amount from AG but it would be great to find a local store too.

Thanks!

goodasnew
12-05-2012, 07:09 PM
in Detroit, Motor City? I live near Indy, another motor city, but I have to assume that like most large cities there are dozens of body shop supply stores that carry products. PM me and I will give you the name of a company that makes very good quality detailing products at a good price. and they have a distributor in your area. I can give you some tips on what works the best.

CrayBrown
12-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Jbtools

Is close they carry a lot of megs pro line.

Also from metro Detroit. Welcome to AG

Sent from my XT912 using AG Online

deeman
12-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Jbtools

Is close they carry a lot of megs pro line.

Also from metro Detroit. Welcome to AG

Sent from my XT912 using AG Online

Thanks Cray! I'm having troubles finding the Metro location for JB Tools. Is it in Livonia?

Thanks again!

cartman57
12-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Can't beat the wide selection from AG, all you'll ever find in and need one place, look for free shipping with minimum order (no taxes) deals or the 12 days of Christmas going on now.
Advance Auto has started to carry Griots products if you're in a hurry for products

deeman
12-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Okay - thanks guys! any other options? Again, I am very loyal to AG but also like to support the local guys on occasion.