PDA

View Full Version : Trashed exhaust tips = no problem for OPC and daytona speed brush!

ihaveacamaro
12-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Here's how I do my exhaust tips when they are trashed.

OPC is safe on all surfaces (including bare metals and plastics) according to Optimum. I use OPC on really dirty exhaust tips and soap and water on less dirty exhaust tips.

How to Clean Exhaust Tips - YouTube (http://youtu.be/QRmuQ3fNWe4)

Hope you guys enjoyed :)

Dougw4355
12-04-2012, 10:34 PM
thanks ihaveacamaro,,,Nice youtube too

Twister
12-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I always use a wheel Woolie. It works pretty well. I haven't used my Daytona jr brush yet

ihaveacamaro
12-07-2012, 05:01 PM
thanks ihaveacamaro,,,Nice youtube too

Thank you :)

I always use a wheel Woolie. It works pretty well. I haven't used my Daytona jr brush yet

Try it and see if you like it! :props:

Wiping the inside with a MF towel really helps lift any dirt left over that the daytona brush didn't get out.

Kaban
12-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Yeah that's not trashed.... trashed is when they used to be highly polished and havent been touched in ten years and accumulated ten years of crap. Then OPC or any other apc becomes a joke as it wont even touch the surface.

goodasnew
12-07-2012, 09:12 PM
:iagree:LOL, trashed? those things already looked nearly new bro. come on. and dude, the spoiler, really? on a new Camaro? you know everybody is laughing at that right? just saying....

ArkayoDeetayo
12-08-2012, 12:32 AM
that's not a fair remark goodasnew...it's fine if you don't believe it was a valid test but don't attack his choice of mods on his car. While it may not be to your taste, it is his car and he is the one who drives it and takes care of it. For you to say "people are laughing at him" is insulting and an attack of his taste. You are entitled to your opinion of course but I just felt it was out of line given that it is his personal preference. Keep in mind that this post is not an attack at you, just be mindful that you might hurt Roshan's feelings.

*btw, sick jeep/ride

vegas911gts
12-08-2012, 06:01 AM
I'm sure it's a good vid, but I stopped watching as soon as I saw the gayturds license plate frame. They are my 2nd most hated college football team. At least you're not wearing jeans shorts like many florida fans.

Dougw4355
12-08-2012, 07:51 AM
I'm sure it's a good vid, but I stopped watching as soon as I saw the gayturds license plate frame. They are my 2nd most hated college football team. At least you're not wearing jeans shorts like many florida fans.

Im thinking their might be 1.....or 400 Florida fans on this site !!Im the MAN

ihaveacamaro
12-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Yeah that's not trashed.... trashed is when they used to be highly polished and havent been touched in ten years and accumulated ten years of crap. Then OPC or any other apc becomes a joke as it wont even touch the surface.

That's actually a valid point. My perception of trashed and your perception are totally different. What would you do in your scenario when OPC wouldn't touch it?

:iagree:LOL, trashed? those things already looked nearly new bro. come on. and dude, the spoiler, really? on a new Camaro? you know everybody is laughing at that right? just saying....

Nearly new? It's almost 4 years old... Car was made in Feb 09. I wouldn't consider that new.

You're welcome to your own opinions... and guess what I have lambo doors too! Oh and lots of LED lighting! I'm guessing you're hating on it because it may seem like I riced my car out, but to be honest, it just looks good to me.

I don't street race or engage in stupid behavior like drunk driving. I don't have lawnmower mufflers. And I go to the track 2 to 4 times a year. At the end of the day, it's my car and I've made it into exactly what I want it to be :dblthumb2:

that's not a fair remark goodasnew...it's fine if you don't believe it was a valid test but don't attack his choice of mods on his car. While it may not be to your taste, it is his car and he is the one who drives it and takes care of it. For you to say "people are laughing at him" is insulting and an attack of his taste. You are entitled to your opinion of course but I just felt it was out of line given that it is his personal preference. Keep in mind that this post is not an attack at you, just be mindful that you might hurt Roshan's feelings.

*btw, sick jeep/ride

thanks Mike for the support. He's not going to hurt my feelings though! lol. You're right though that at the end of the day, it's what makes me happy and my Camaro does just that. I've found that there is no use getting all flustered because of what others think. I'm the only one who has to actually live with it... and I'm pretty happy :dblthumb2:

Haha, we do have some unruly/dbag fans. But what can you do? That's just the nature of some fans, no matter the team. I try to be sportsmanlike with all teams... except FSU ;)

P.S. Jean shorts are freaking retarded. Leave them on the girls where it actually looks good!

http://www.nidsun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/megan-fox1.jpg

goodasnew
12-08-2012, 03:27 PM
thats cool. sorry for the spoiler comment. it just looks odd on a camaro. its an american muscle car so seeing the "riced out" look is weird but its not my car and im sure ive done some mods to cars over the years that look dumb to others. its all good. aside from the spoiler, car looks good.

ihaveacamaro
12-08-2012, 05:21 PM
thats cool. sorry for the spoiler comment. it just looks odd on a camaro. its an american muscle car so seeing the "riced out" look is weird but its not my car and im sure ive done some mods to cars over the years that look dumb to others. its all good. aside from the spoiler, car looks good.

Don't sweat it. You're not the first to say that to me and you won't be the last I guarantee it lol. But, since you brought it up, spoilers have been on the Camaro since the first gen and the high wing spoiler first showed up on a 70s or 80s Camaro. Its not a new concept, but the majority of American muscle enthusiasts probably agree with you. Luckily for everyone, GM has made it easy for anyone to customize the Camaro however they like to :)

kimtyson
12-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Some might say giant tires look laughable. See, it's all about what you like on your vehicle. This is not really a site where haters are welcomed so...
Thanks for your efforts and video, ihaveacamaro. Oh, and fwiw I like your car.