PDA

View Full Version : Windows streak when rolled down

deeman
12-03-2012, 08:26 AM
I have a question that has frustrated me for a while. How do you guys clean windows so they don’t smear when rolled down?

I had my windows cleaned up very well inside and out this weekend. I went through a drive-thru this morning and rolled the windows down, and when I rolled them back up they had new moisture streaks covering the outside and now look like crap. Also, the top portion of the window which fits into the perimeter seal always looks nasty when rolled down….any tips for this too?

CrayBrown
12-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Roll the window down a little to clean both the glass and the seal. For the streaking you'll have to roll it down and up and wipe the window repeat until streaking stops.

Crazy Diamond
12-03-2012, 04:16 PM
You can also blow air around the seals with the window down, then wrap part of a mf towel around the tip of your finger and run it along the inside of the window seals, works great just push lightly.

Johny B
12-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Roll the window down a little to clean both the glass and the seal. For the streaking you'll have to roll it down and up and wipe the window repeat until streaking stops.

+1