PDA

View Full Version : Paint sealant

faisal
12-03-2012, 04:49 AM
Hi Guys

Why paint factory like Dupont , BASF and so.. doesnot sell paint sealant ?

for C.Quartz and so sealant company is there Proof Certificate that last for ( ) month or years
?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AG Online

mwoolfso
12-03-2012, 05:59 AM
Because they chose not to. It's probably not what they would consider "core" to their business. That said, DuPont does dabble in the sealant area and they have a few products in this category.

As for CQuartz I believe their Finest product comes with a warranty with their Finest product; not the product available to the general public. Finest can only be applied by an authorized dealer; hence the warranty.

faisal
12-03-2012, 06:47 AM
?
answer not clear to me ??

BobbyG
12-03-2012, 07:03 AM
They do!

DuPont does offer a paint sealant but I'm not sure if it's available to the general public, I've just never looked into it.....DuPontâ„¢ Automotive Protection Website (http://www2.dupont.com/Auto_Protection_Package/en_US/index.html)

Most companies offer product warranties regarding the formulation or product itself but due to the overwhelming number of application variables I know of none that warranty its durability.

Vegas Transplant
12-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Hi Guys

Why paint factory like Dupont , BASF and so.. doesnot sell paint sealant ?

for C.Quartz and so sealant company is there Proof Certificate that last for ( ) month or years
?

Are you referring to sealants or coatings? Or both?

faisal
12-03-2012, 08:39 AM
I mean like paint protection Or paint sealant which some company says it last for 6 month some for years and so
Like Opti- coat and C quartz and glass coat..

faisal
12-03-2012, 08:41 AM