PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Australia

wbtonner
04-27-2007, 12:05 AM
G'Day everyone,

I have just joined the AutoGeek mob and put in my first order and got my 10% discount. Spend aound $400 on a PC plus pads, towels and Klasse AIO and Gloss Seal and some XMT products. Pity you blokes are so far away as USPS are charging $110 for postage to Australia.

A little bit about moi:
I live in Newcastle, about 100 miles north of Sydney and am married to a wonderful French Canadian girl who I met while working in Canada in '93-95. She loves it here and has vowed she we will never travel back to Canada during the northern winter.

Now I am pretty anal with my vehicles and love nothing better than to have a sparkling clean car. I am trying to pass this trait onto my 23yo son. He does appreciate a clean car but as most young blokes are he is pretty busy with life.

So up to now I have always polished my vehicles by hand but after reading up about dual action polishers decided to get a PorterCable. So I am looking forward to getting the goods so I can get stuck into some serious detailing.

My garage queen is a 2007 MX5 Roadster Coupe, my daily driver is my 1984 GM Holden one ton truck and my bike is a 1991 HD Heritage Softail. My son's cars are an original 1962 GM Holden and a project 1962 GM Holden. The PC should do wonders to get the finish on this just right.
:cheers:

scottgt
04-27-2007, 12:16 AM
welcome....man those are some sweet ridesIm the MAN

Black Diamond
04-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Welcome aboard!
Nice rides!

Rsurfer
04-27-2007, 12:57 AM
G'Day everyone,

I have just joined the AutoGeek mob and put in my first order and got my 10% discount. Spend aound $400 on a PC plus pads, towels and Klasse AIO and Gloss Seal and some XMT products. Pity you blokes are so far away as USPS are charging $110 for postage to Australia.

A little bit about moi:
I live in Newcastle, about 100 miles north of Sydney and am married to a wonderful French Canadian girl who I met while working in Canada in '93-95. She loves it here and has vowed she we will never travel back to Canada during the northern winter.

Now I am pretty anal with my vehicles and love nothing better than to have a sparkling clean car. I am trying to pass this trait onto my 23yo son. He does appreciate a clean car but as most young blokes are he is pretty busy with life.

So up to now I have always polished my vehicles by hand but after reading up about dual action polishers decided to get a PorterCable. So I am looking forward to getting the goods so I can get stuck into some serious detailing.

My garage queen is a 2007 MX5 Roadster Coupe, my daily driver is my 1984 GM Holden one ton truck and my bike is a 1991 HD Heritage Softail. My son's cars are an original 1962 GM Holden and a project 1962 GM Holden. The PC should do wonders to get the finish on this just right.
:cheers: Welcome to ag, love that hoden. What color is that? Love those wheels, like a chariot during the gladiator days.

wbtonner
04-27-2007, 01:33 AM
Welcome to ag, love that hoden. What color is that? Love those wheels, like a chariot during the gladiator days.

Colour is called "Cameo Beige"

sparkie
04-27-2007, 02:06 AM
Welcome to AGOL. Make sure your PC is compatible with your electricity. I heard that they are different.
One ton truck, looks like a Cadillac with a bed. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/attachments/detailing-forum/1157d1177649927-gday-australia-wb.jpg

keggus
04-27-2007, 03:15 AM
wbtonner,

Welcome, love one tonners did the WB come standard with the the deville front end, it looks great!

By the way you can get your detailing supplies from waxit the details are in the international vendors section. Dave is a great guy and is increadably helpful:)

kastanaras
04-27-2007, 04:47 AM
Welcome to AGOL. Make sure your PC is compatible with your electricity. I heard that they are different.

Yeah to get the pc to work in Australia you will need a transformer.

Gary Sword
04-27-2007, 05:52 AM
Love your vehicles. Good luck with you new AG products. My wife and I hope to make it to Australia and New Zeland on vacation in the near future. I'm looking forward to it except for the long flight.

FloridaNative
04-27-2007, 08:38 AM
Welcome to our little family!! So glad you're here. :cheers:

greg'sgoat
04-27-2007, 08:40 AM
Welcome. I love Holdens, that's why I am driving around in our Americanized version of the Manaro.

mingraygt
04-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Welcome to the geek!!

koibybrian
04-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Glad you are here! Trying to get a ISp to Australia!
Sweet rides!

wbtonner
05-07-2007, 04:20 AM
I received my AG order today :awesome: I put in the order on the 27April and it arrived an the 7May which is pretty good from Florida to Australia. Lots of cudos to the AG gang, everything was as ordered and packed extremely well.

If an AG moderator reads this please pass on my thanks to your crew.

Here is a piccy of what I got. I still have to pick up a step down transformer for the PC which I will get this week and bring on the weekend.