PDA

View Full Version : Zaino...the best/easiest?

Pages : [1] 2

PolishPauL
04-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Zaino Triplets:
Z-Aio All-in-one
Z-CS Clear Seal
Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal

So do you guys think thats the best stuff that I can get for my black car? Is this stuff like wax or is it just polish? Any other suggestions? I want something thats not too hard to work with and i can get rid of some scratches and swirls.

D
04-26-2007, 11:55 PM
What are you looking for? A sealant, a good wax? Does the car need swirl remover? And what color is your car?

Sevenrd
04-26-2007, 11:58 PM
No such thing as a best wax/sealant/polish. It's whatever works best for each car/individual.

I've never used Zaino, but a lot of people swear by it. I like mixing it up with different products and Zaino has always seemed to me to be more of an inclusive system...minus a medium/heavy polish from my understanding.

ltoman
04-27-2007, 12:05 AM
you can't put that link up! that is not an ag product, and it is against the rules. you might want to pull it. the mods will delete it!
just thought i would tell you.....
LT

PolishPauL
04-27-2007, 12:53 AM
What are you looking for? A sealant, a good wax? Does the car need swirl remover? And what color is your car?
My cars black. I dont really know what sealants are for but is zaino polish and regular wax similar?

scottgt
04-27-2007, 12:55 AM
polish and wax do different things...check out the AG site

sparkie
04-27-2007, 05:09 AM
Zaino Triplets:
Z-Aio All-in-one
Z-CS Clear Seal
Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal

So do you guys think thats the best stuff that I can get for my black car? Is this stuff like wax or is it just polish? Any other suggestions? I want something thats not too hard to work with and i can get rid of some scratches and swirls.

Zaino and Duragloss call their sealants polish. They really sealants not polish.
Swirls remover look at XMT, OP or poorboys line. XMT3 is my go to product. PC is also a good thing to have. I polished a car one time by hand never again.
Sealants Dg#101, DG#105 or Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant IMO are some of the best.

ScottB
04-27-2007, 06:33 AM
we allow the discussion of other products as it relates to our product lines, just remember no links or zealot actions.

Zaino makes a fine sealant, but it is NOT a polish. Its a marketing term Sal uses to try and make his product stand out. Its a synthetic wax. The AIO is an all-in-one just like our XMT 360 or Optimums Poly-seal or Klasses AIO. The Z8 is a final sealant spray booster similar to what we call qd'er+. More than just a quick detailer as it adds gloss.

If you need some help finding similar products at AG, just post. We have many products and product lines considered the best of the best also.

Stittville Ed
04-27-2007, 06:38 AM
You can find many products to use that will work fine.
You just have to figure out how to get the most out of that product for your application.
Don't look for a perfect finish the first time.
Some products are allot better than we are at useing them :D

BILL
04-27-2007, 07:31 AM
Black Color??? Prep, Prep, and more Prep;)

D
04-27-2007, 08:11 AM
My cars black. I dont really know what sealants are for but is zaino polish and regular wax similar?

Wax vs. sealants- Carnauba Car Wax vs. Paint Sealants (http://autogeek.net/qude101.html)
Then youll need some type of swirl remover, I recommend the XMT line.

Sparkie gave you a good list of sealants. For waxes I recommend any Pinnacle wax (Souveran Paste seems to be the best on black), or Poorboys Nattys Blue. You can put a wax on top of a sealant, but not the other way around. Also, make sure you let the sealant cure (~24 hours) before putting anything on top of it.

P1et
04-27-2007, 08:37 AM
Zaino is great stuff, I won't bash it. I have tons of it. Recently, thought, I've made a switch to paste waxes. I find that you don't always have to seal underneath a wax and the sheer depth and clarity of a top wax, well, that's just something I don't get out of Zaino.

Durability wise, you cannot beat it. It's top notch.

paivag
04-27-2007, 08:44 AM
I am finishing up my lot of Zaino products and will move on to Duragloss that is much discussed here. My reasoning is the cost and exclusivity of Zaino is a turnoff to me. Although Duragloss is steadily increasing in price, its still more affordable than Zaino's system.

Duragloss from what I read is very comparable to Zaino. Like stated above these are synthectic polishes/sealants.

If you want wax than that is a different animal. And folks above posted some good choices.

P1et
04-27-2007, 09:12 AM
To be honest with everyone here, after using good waxes, I'm a bit tired of the liquid sealants etc. Just waiting for them to dry, etc., it's driving me insane!

tod071
04-27-2007, 03:27 PM
I was a huge Zaino fan until I found this site and bought a pc. I still use Zaino for cars that don't get detailed often because of its longevity. But, you can get a deeper, wetter finish from other products.
As far as being easy to use, I would Zaino is easy, IF the car is prepped properly. Prep work is key! If the car is not prepped properly, no matter what product you use, it will seal and enhance the poor prep work and probably look even worse.