PDA

View Full Version : What to buy at Chemical Guys showroom?

NIS240SHU
11-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Hey guys,

I'm going to the Chemical Guys showroom today and I'd like to get your opinions on what I should pick up.

I'm thinking of some Blacklight and V7, maybe some hex logic pads.

What are your favorite CG products and why?

ARizzle
11-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey guys,

I'm going to the Chemical Guys showroom today and I'd like to get your opinions on what I should pick up.

Well definitely take some pictures :)
I would probably say Blacklight...but then again V7 goes best with it!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Blacklight and V7 minimum.

Meticulous-Detail
11-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Blacklight
V7
Citrus Wash and Gloss
Glossworkz

Sunshyne
11-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Blacklight
V7
Mr Pink
Microfiber Wash/Cleaner
Diablo wheel cleaner

why? they are cheap and work very well. I am actually adding more of their line into my arsenal.
The 16 oz's are hard to bear in terms of price and value

ShinyRex
11-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Glossworks glaze 16 ounce. They were running a special a while back. 10.99 with any other purchase. Also make sire they look up the price as the staff doesnt always know all of the sales online.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

primo spaghetti
11-30-2012, 04:52 PM
stripper scent...nuff said

citrus wash n gloss or clear...

The_2nd_G
11-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Does anyone else get a little weirded out by the consistency of Citrus Wash & Gloss? Or what it looks like when it hits the water in your bucket?

RedXray
11-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Buy the gallon size of V7 because you'll wanna get more... & save some dollars in the long run!

Chris's FX4
11-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Does anyone else get a little weirded out by the consistency of Citrus Wash & Gloss? Or what it looks like when it hits the water in your bucket?
Yes, but it works great. Looks even weirder in the bottle if you haven't shook it for a while.

Definitely get some Citrus Wash & Gloss.

oldmodman
11-30-2012, 08:43 PM
The one in El Segundo?

Whenever I drop by there are always quite a few items on the Super Discount rack. Dent & damaged, old stock etc.

And I always load up. But unfortunately I have never seen a cheapo deal on my favorite wash product, "Honeydew"

NIS240SHU
12-01-2012, 12:47 AM
What a day!

The weather has been dreary and rainy in SoCal, but that didn't deter me from heading out to get my auto-related fix.

So I headed over to Inglewood to ship at the Chemical Guys showroom and was immediately greeted by Eric. He showed me around the showroom a bit, answering my questions as we went. Then George took over for a time and he was super helpful as well.

I'll have to upload pictures when I get back to NJ, but I did spend a pretty penny there. Over $250. I couldn't resist.

A few highlights:

Got 2 Sasquatch microfibers. Wow, are these thick! They feel like they're at least 2-3 times thicker than any of my cobras, including the chinchillas from AG.

I got 3 16oz bottles of the Glossworkz Glaze for only $10 each!

Of course I picked up Blacklight and V7. Plus another little surprise.

Eric was nice enough to ship all the liquid items to my job for free. I brought the rest of the stuff with me.

Thanks for the suggestions and I'll be posting pics next week!

Helder

Shakabruddah808
12-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Hey guys,

Didn't they come out with a new wax especially made for blacks and other darker color finishes? I believe 'Black' is the name.

Haven't tried any of the CG's products yet, but would like to try Lava, their rinseless wash and the MF detergent.