PDA

View Full Version : What do y'all think I will like the most out of my order? (besides fuzion)

Pages : [1] 2

chris.ganucheau
11-29-2012, 12:11 AM
Just wanna know what y'all think I will like the most!

Wolfgang Fuzion - $99.99
Meguiars m105 - $25.99
Meguiars m205 - $27.99
CG Blacklight - $27.99
CG V7 - $18.99
CG Mr. Pink - $8.99
Natural Sea Sponge $29.99
Bug Sponge - $5.99
Daytona Speed Brush Jr. - free
Pinnacle Souveran Paste - $59.99
Black fire car wash - $17.99 (BOGO)
Tuf Shine Black restore kit - $19.99
Supreme Guzzler - $19.99

Total: $363.88 (not including tax)

Can't wait to try it all out. I'm checking UPS every 10mins....

:buffing::buffing::buffing::buffing:

SonOfOC
11-29-2012, 12:26 AM
After a perfect paint prep, the BL and V7 will give you a ear-to-ear grin!

RedXray
11-29-2012, 12:40 AM
... every ten minutes! :eek:

You have some quality products ordered!

Yeah the V7 is great (smells like oranges) just finished up a 16oz bottle and have a gal on the way. I use it after every wash. If I'd known I would have liked the V7 this much, I would have bought the gal size first.

chris.ganucheau
11-29-2012, 12:45 AM
After a perfect paint prep, the BL and V7 will give you a ear-to-ear grin!

That's what I have heard, I am actually going to first try the Blacklight v7 combo on my moms 2012 Malibu which is a black metallic an I think it should make it look amazing.

Yeah the V7 is great (smells like oranges) just finished up a 16oz bottle and have a gal on the way. I use it after every wash. If I'd known I would have liked the V7 this much, I would have bought the gal size first.

Thanks! I'm a huge fan of v7 after washes also. I couldn't pass up the deals this past weekend. Luckily we have quite a few vehicles so I will be able to test each product out on a different vehicles.

Mc'lovin
11-29-2012, 12:45 AM
Wait... no Turtle Wax? ;)

Many supreme products there and I think you'll be very happy with it. If we are talking shine-wise, then I agree with SonOfOC - Black Light followed by V7 will make your head spin.

Enjoy!!

chris.ganucheau
11-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Wait... no Turtle Wax? ;)

Many supreme products there and I think you'll be very happy with it. If we are talking shine-wise, then I agree with SonOfOC - Black Light followed by V7 will make your head spin.

Enjoy!!

Hahahaha thanks!

Man now I'm starting to second guess putting the fuzion on my car an not the Blacklight combo. Hmmm decisions decisions.....

Wheelzntoys
11-29-2012, 12:52 AM
I like to use combos.

Fuzion on horizontal panels and try CG combo on vertical panels.

Mc'lovin
11-29-2012, 03:56 AM
...Man now I'm starting to second guess putting the fuzion on my car an not the Blacklight combo. Hmmm decisions decisions.....

You can always use Black Light =====> Fuzion ======> V7 and see what turns out... it will probably be mind blowing!

I like to use combos.

Fuzion on horizontal panels and try CG combo on vertical panels.

^
An excellent tip right there.

Qusai
11-29-2012, 09:32 AM
Yea I heard that when people use bl and v7, they always include a wax step in between these steps. So is it bl fusion then v7 in this case? Lol cuz I got souveran and id like to use that for my bl v7 combo

Qusai
11-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Just wanna know what y'all think I will like the most!

Wolfgang Fuzion - $99.99
Meguiars m105 - $25.99
Meguiars m205 - $27.99
CG Blacklight - $27.99
CG V7 - $18.99
CG Mr. Pink - $8.99
Natural Sea Sponge $29.99
Bug Sponge - $5.99
Daytona Speed Brush Jr. - free
Pinnacle Souveran Paste - $59.99
Black fire car wash - $17.99 (BOGO)
Tuf Shine Black restore kit - $19.99
Supreme Guzzler - $19.9

Total: $363.88 (not including tax

Can't wait to try it all out. I'm checking UPS every 10mins..
:buffing::buffing::buffing::buffing:

I read a forum on how this guy scratched the hell out of his car with the sea sponge. Go look it up yourself, I don't know if he had a bad "sponge" but he sure was mad. He said that there were little grains of sand in his package with the sea sponge so be careful. If it doesn't give you any problems then that's great, but if you feel that its gritty, get that shmitty lol good luck everything else you got, you'll enjoy

SON1C
11-29-2012, 11:11 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/50557-son1c-synopsis-3-chemical-guys-blacklight-v7-double-feature.html
you'll love v7

SON1C
11-29-2012, 11:13 AM

should have talked to me! v7 is the ####!

chris.ganucheau
11-29-2012, 12:33 PM
I read a forum on how this guy scratched the hell out of his car with the sea sponge. Go look it up yourself, I don't know if he had a bad "sponge" but he sure was mad. He said that there were little grains of sand in his package with the sea sponge so be careful. If it doesn't give you any problems then that's great, but if you feel that its gritty, get that shmitty lol good luck everything else you got, you'll enjoy

Awwwww don't tell me that :( I'm looking for a very reliable car wash mitt or sponge my microfiber ones keep falling apart an my wookies first is a pain to clean an keep up. Ill see when I get it I guess.....

An sonic, I love v7 idk why it's taken me this long to replenish my used bottle!

oldgeek
11-29-2012, 12:53 PM
If you've never used a natural sea sponge, you'll like it a lot.

DO make sure that your sea sponge is always well cleaned, though.

chris.ganucheau
11-29-2012, 01:10 PM
If you've never used a natural sea sponge, you'll like it a lot.

DO make sure that your sea sponge is always well cleaned, though.

thanks! i will make sure it clean.