PDA

View Full Version : new orbital?

kirkatizer
11-26-2012, 10:02 PM
So I've been using a 30$ 4-5" orbital buffer from auto zone for the past 6 months for my wax application using foam pads. Now that I feel I'm pretty comfortable using one its time for an upgrade. Being its cyber Monday I wouldn't mind putting a order in in the next few hours. Show me the path fellow auto geeks, everyone hates money wasted on bad equipment.

Eandras
11-26-2012, 10:04 PM
Flex 3401 with 6" LC hybrid pads. Get 2 of each

Ed

chris.ganucheau
11-26-2012, 10:32 PM
They have the griots on cyber deal right now I do believe for like 249.99 with pads, an looks like compound an polish. Might be pad cleaner didn't look to much. Flex is the better machine if price doesn't matter

VISITOR
11-27-2012, 05:15 AM
pick up the GG6, 5" DA backing plate and some 5.5" flat pads. you can also purchase a 3.5" DA backing plate for use with 4" pads for tight areas as well...

p.s. there is a huge difference between using the GG6 compared to those cheap orbital buffers. you'll be glad you purchased one (you'l wonder why you didn't get one sooner!)and IMO every detailer should own at least one, it will be one of the best investments you've ever made...