PDA

View Full Version : Foam cannon

Cliffy
11-25-2012, 01:40 AM
I was wondering if it is faster to wash a car by hand then it is to use the foam cannon? The foam cannon seems like an extra unnecessary step. Any advice?

neat e34
11-25-2012, 02:20 AM
I only use my foam cannon for a pre-soak followed by a rinse then normal 2 bucket wash.
Have a feeling if I needed to wash in a hurry it would be quicker with a foam cannon doing a pre-soak & rinse then foaming a section of the car, washing, using a rinse bucket for mitt, etc...

ImWatchdog
11-25-2012, 03:45 AM
With the no rinse & waterless car washes becoming more popular, I believe a foam cannon is more useful now than ever. A nice foam pre-soak followed by a power rinse will remove most of the gritty dirt. Then go at it with ONR in a 2 bucket wash. It may not be faster. But its a little piece of mind for me.

Colinpd137
11-25-2012, 04:13 AM
^ I just ordered my foam cannon (1/2 gal) friday. Will be a nice addition with just the peace of mind like watchdog stated.

Vegas Transplant
11-25-2012, 07:18 AM
I was wondering if it is faster to wash a car by hand then it is to use the foam cannon? The foam cannon seems like an extra unnecessary step. Any advice?

You and I are on the same page.
Speed is not the major factor when deciding on this tool.