PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Rinseless Wash question

ComradeGrumbles
11-23-2012, 03:38 PM
I just purchased Pinnacle's new Rinseless wash, as well as their waterless wash. Both in concentrate form.

My question is about something I read on the back of the bottle for the rinseless wash. The bottle states that it can be mixed up into a detail spray, but isn't this going to be the exact same thing as the Waterless wash? I'm just wondering about the logic of such a thing. Is there any difference between me using the Waterless wash, and me turning the rinseless wash into a similar spray? I'm wondering if I should simply buy the rinseless wash alone next time, and use it for both purposes. (Waterless and Rinseless)

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, I just over-think things like this. For reasons of value and money. =D

Nick McKees37
11-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Great question. :dblthumb2:

The Definitive How-To Guide for Spray Waxes, Quick Detail Sprays & Waterless Washes (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-articles/49299-definitive-how-guide-spray-waxes-quick-detail-sprays-waterless-washes.html)

Quick Detail Spray: Just as the name implies, a quick way to touch up your vehicle's finish. A quick detail spray often contains carnauba or polymers (some contain both!) to spruce up your vehicle's appearance. A quick detail spray is often used after a wash to boost the shine. Most quick detail sprays can also be used to remove light dust (don't worry, we'll get more into that later). While a quick detail spray can contain carnauba or polymers, they don't provide too much paint protection, like a spray wax does. Lubricants ensure you don't scratch the finish as you wipe away dust.

Waterless Wash: A waterless wash (often referred to as a "spray on car wash") contains an advanced blend of lubricants and cleaners designed to safely lift dirt and soil from your vehicle's finish without scratching. Spray on, wipe with a plush microfiber towel, buff, and the car is clean. Most waterless car wash products don't contain any protective properties and will not leave a shine that a true Auto Geek is satisfied with. Follow up with a spray wax so you can sleep at night.

Use the Liquid Gloss Rinseless Wash with Carnauba as a detail spray to remove light dust and fingerprints and save the Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba for light dirt and road grime.

c5errr
11-23-2012, 04:49 PM
i have tried painnacle waterless wash with carnuba
and tried DP rinseless wash as ((waterless))
and i can tell they are not the same at all

rinseless can be used as rinseless and quick detailer ,pad conditioner ,clay lube
so u will stop buying quick detailers
u will stop buying pad conditioner
u will stop buying clay lube

waterless can be used as waterless and quick detailer

and both products i had alot of benefits with

in my opinion u should have both

billmac
11-23-2012, 05:07 PM
:iagree: Great Products !!!!!

ComradeGrumbles
11-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the quick replies! I like both products, so I have no problem with keeping them both on my shelf.

What I've gathered from your answers is that I'll keep using the waterless wash for it's intended purpose. Then use the rinseless wash as exactly that, and as a quick detail spray.

Thanks!