PDA

View Full Version : MF Towels: orange & Green vs. Gold Plush Jr

andrew b
11-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Like the title says - are the orange or green plush towels the same weight/etc as the gold plush jr? They're the same price (3 for $12.99) and look similar....

Also, appears the weight for Gold Plush Jr. is wrong in the chart - lists them as 600, product description shows them as 380 (380 makes sense, if they are really 600 they are a great deal).

Anyway, I have the green and the orange, need a few more and was going to go for a different color, but if one is better than the other will go with the better towel.

thanks
A

andrew b
11-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Wow, almost 50 views and no one has both the Gold PLush Jr and the green or orange "special edition" towels to compare?

I guess I'm a MF junkie :D

y8s
11-22-2012, 08:56 PM
That's weird. I never noticed the discrepancy. The Gold Plush Jr is noticably more dense than the green and orange, though the original thread referred to them as 300 gsm.

I wonder if the gold I have IS 600 and the new ones are less?

Ryry11
11-22-2012, 08:59 PM
The gold have a mf edge and the orange and green have a satin edge. Other than that they're very similar, if not identical. I use all three for rinseless washing.

andrew b
11-22-2012, 11:02 PM
The gold have a mf edge and the orange and green have a satin edge. Other than that they're very similar, if not identical. I use all three for rinseless washing.

I missed that distinction - think I'll have to try the Gold Plush....