PDA

View Full Version : Need Microfiber Towel Advice

Radarryan
11-22-2012, 04:40 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I need some advice. I am need of some new, high quality microfiber towels for buffing, final wipe, polish and wax removal, and quick detailing. I am looking at the following products (all from AG):

-Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towels with Rolled Edges

-Miracle Towels

-Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel

I was thinking that I would use the "Miracle Towels" for removal of waxes and polishes, the "Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towels with Rolled Edges" for general usage i.e. removal of compounds, random quick details, etc., and the "Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towel" for final wipe and buffing to a high gloss finish.

I was thinking about getting 6 "Miracle Towels", 12 "Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towels with Rolled Edges", and 6 "Deluxe Jr. 600 Microfiber Towels.

What does everyone think? Could I get everything done with just the Rolled Edges towels, and then just have the Deluxe Jr. for final buffs and quick details? Do the Miracle Towels work as advertised? Should I go with the high quality Deluxe Jr. for everything? I hate to say price is not an issue (because I rather pay less than more) but I want to get it right the first time!

Thanks for your input! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Alvin
11-22-2012, 06:38 AM
THE rolled edges towels I have never used but the other 2 would be a good choice

dad07
11-22-2012, 08:38 AM
the rolled edge towels are great. They are your best bang for the buck!

I have dozens of these and use them for everything paint related.........under hood towels I use walmart chepos.

Belair
11-22-2012, 12:33 PM
I agree with *07, can't go wrong with the rolled edges.

ScottB
11-22-2012, 01:00 PM
The super thick blue ones with the grey border are great to remove spray waxes. I like the white Sonus towels for wax and sealant removal.

_M_
11-22-2012, 09:07 PM
one word...woobies