PDA

View Full Version : Not a good week!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

shineFXdetail
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Well all my detail supplies got stolen.They were in my brothers vehicle and they took his vehicle and found the vehicle but my detail stuff is gone.:mad: If someone here in Dallas has a PC with pads and want to earn some money call me i have a boat to do tommorow 4/26/07. Oh well life goes on.I am a full time detailer so it really sucks.

Sevenrd
04-25-2007, 09:41 PM
That just plain sucks. Sorry to hear about that.

ltoman
04-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!!
Some people just suck!!! Good luck - I do not know what to say. Were it me. i would be so angry...
I empathize with you. keep us posted...
Lauren

Gary Sword
04-25-2007, 09:50 PM
That does really suck! A thief is near the top on my list of undesired people.

shineFXdetail
04-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah i am not happy right now! I am winging it right now till i can get a new order together.Money is tight being first yr. fulltime. Oh well life goes on.

ejflanag
04-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Could you claim that material on insurance of some type if you still have recipts and history you paid for on credit card.

travisdecpn
04-25-2007, 10:05 PM
That bites, sorry to hear about the situation. What kinds of products do you use, I'd be willing to send you something to get you back up and going.

shineFXdetail
04-25-2007, 10:07 PM
You know i dont know but by time it is taking care of i will have lost alot of money!! just need to make things happen till i can get some new supplies.

shineFXdetail
04-25-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks for that but i have some stuff i am using. The pc and pads and vac the expensive stuff that i am going to have to get agian one thing at a time. I am the sole bread winner so it really just bites hard my wife was bummed even my kids knew what was happening.My son said he was going to beat them up.

Nica
04-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry to hear about the bad news, I really do hope things work out for you my friend.

Wish you luck.

Cheetah
04-25-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That really sucks. Some people don't deserve to exist.
I would be freaking out if that were me.
Don't worry though. Soon you'll have new supplies and eventually you'll forget about the A holes that stole your stuff. You might even get to try a new product that works out for you that you never would have tried before.

sneek
04-25-2007, 10:38 PM
That sucks! I had a bag of Polishes and pads stolen from my driveway. I went inside my house to get something to drink, and I come out and they are gone! I first though I was tiered and mistplaced it, but I looked everywhere and it was gone.

I am sure there is someone out there to help you out. When I was in a pinch 3 people offed me help :xyxthumbs

bambo2888
04-25-2007, 10:43 PM
damn, that sucks! its terrible to hear about things that happen to anyone, let alone people who struggled to get it all in the first place.

dont worry, things will come around. just remember that I, along with many other members im sure, are willing to send you some necessities to keep your business loss to a minimum.

shineFXdetail
04-25-2007, 11:00 PM
If anyone in Dallas has a PC with pads they would rent me or wants to help me with a boat tommorow let me know. The boat detail is in Southlake it is a triton bass boat.

ehuth1
04-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Well all my detail supplies got stolen.They were in my brothers vehicle and they took his vehicle and found the vehicle but my detail stuff is gone.:mad: If someone here in Dallas has a PC with pads and want to earn some money call me i have a boat to do tommorow 4/26/07. Oh well life goes on.I am a full time detailer so it really sucks.

Ken PM me your address I'll send you a PC !! I hate some thieves. What size backing pad do you need?