PDA

View Full Version : Hard body

Ryry11
11-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Just got an early Christmas present today! So geeked and bummed at the same time! Geeked because I can't wait to use it, and bummed because it'll be a solid 5 months until I get to use it 😭
Anyone else use hard body? How was it to work with? Any tips/tricks/techniques to using it? How's it performance? Talk to me!

Kaban
11-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Trust me... harb body is GOLD.

It's extremely easy to work with. You need very little product....don't put too much as only a very thin coat is needed. What I do with hard body (and body wrap since working with either product is the same) is take and cut off a small corner off a MF towel. I use about a 2"X2" mf square. It's the best way to apply it and uses the least product.

This stuff is extremely slick once you finish and it beads extremely well...it's scary good. The only problem I found with this product is that now I don't know what to do with all my other waxes and sealants as they see no use anymore.

Rsurfer
11-22-2012, 03:50 PM

It's extremely easy to work with. You need very little product....don't put too much as only a very thin coat is needed. What I do with hard body (and body wrap since working with either product is the same) is take and cut off a small corner off a MF towel. I use about a 2"X2" mf square. It's the best way to apply it and uses the least product.

This stuff is extremely slick once you finish and it beads extremely well...it's scary good. The only problem I found with this product is that now I don't know what to do with all my other waxes and sealants as they see no use anymore.
Curious on the durability..how long has it been on your ride? Nice tip on the 2"X2" mf square..the yellow foam applicators will absorb too much product. Someone is putting the HB in a atomizer bottle, spraying it on to a foam pad and buffing it on low speed.

Wheelzntoys
11-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Walmart carries 2 oz sprayers, works great for HB.

BobbyG
11-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Walmart carries 2 oz sprayers, works great for HB.

You're kidding! :eek: I'll have to take a closer look the next time I'm there....

I wonder how different it is from Wolf's Body Wrap Sealant?

Ryry11
11-22-2012, 05:25 PM

Does it stay cleaner longer? I have exo on my car now and the self cleaning ability amazes me, it seems to repel dirt better than anything I've ever used. I watched vids of just a power washing basically cleaning the car with hard body applied. Stuff looks amazing, I'm psyched!